A warning to you Trumpers

That grotesque "tranny" or whatever with red lipstick is not an uncommon thing nowadays in politics. My guess is nobody bothers challenging that beast since it probably belongs to a Black church that spews Europhobic, Anti-White nonsense and that combined with systemic, democrat voter fraud makes running against it a waste of time.

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

All riggers and cheaters must hang

Make them pay....pftttt fuck you

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

No. She should be backed by her colleagues and every rational person. But they are cultists, covering for cultists.

So you want more dead democrats?

Not really, but when it's 2 to 1 dead Trumpers, i doubt you will be prancing and dancing.

Now who’s making empty threats?

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.
How are those threatening words?

She's encouraging folks to be careful, that's a good thing.

Sure, her tone may have been a bit on the unpleasant side, but that's about it.

You folks are nothing but a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Don't let a woman get your panties in a twist.

lol...so, you support threatening those who voted for Trump eh? I noticed you liked FFI’s threat as well...So, tell us you shitbird, what is it you’d like to see happen to your fellow American?

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.
How are those threatening words?

She's encouraging folks to be careful, that's a good thing.

Sure, her tone may have been a bit on the unpleasant side, but that's about it.

You folks are nothing but a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Don't let a woman get your panties in a twist.

lol...so, you support threatening those who voted for Trump eh? I noticed you liked FFI’s threat as well...So, tell us you shitbird, what is it you’d like to see happen to your fellow American?

Yet You condone hundreds of threats by Trump and his cult. Hypocracy is thy name.

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

Eo0W1XkVgAECGpz

She and any elected official making threats to Americans needs to be removed from office.

I know, we just did on November 3rd!

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

The bitch has been stripped of her Committee seats and should be recalled. Oh yes, you are a disgusting , ugly partisan.

Agreed... She shouldn't use it...

Either should the President, his supporters and posters on this forum....

I disagree all these forms of rhetoric...

Well thats good news.
Thanks

That's not only good news......that's amazing news!!!!!!! :yes_text12:

I like it when the scum is punished!

I bet you were doubly thrilled when we booted Trump!

not if you want to have hate speech laws,,
I don't but, that's what THEY espouse. It is useful to point out hyprocrisy and if a conviction follows, so much the better. I'm not gonna sit down a STFU because some stupid lefty bitch threatens be because I support Trump..You are welcome to do what you want, it's a free country....or was.
easier to just go off the clear incitement to violence than to become like them,,

how do I know I wont say something you think is hate speech and want me jailed or fired??

or you say something I dont like???

its a deep hole you dig going that direction,,,
When did I say I would become like them? I am pushing back on hypocrisy. That's the way I see it. I would be all for an and indictment of her inciting violence. But she is a Democrat and is insulated.
Where was the violence?

Eo0W1XkVgAECGpz

She and any elected official making threats to Americans needs to be removed from office.

Agree with you:

His buddies do it as well:

This is just one of the voice mails she was responding to.
That is a pretty harsh voicemail

but public figures on both sides of the political spectrum get harassed like that all the time

It goes with the territory

Unfortunately her video merely raised the tension even more

This is just one of the voice mails she was responding to.
That is a pretty harsh voicemail

but public figures on both sides of the political spectrum get harassed like that all the time

It goes with the territory

Unfortunately her video merely raised the tension even more

death threats don't just go with the territory.

Forum List

Back