A warning to you Trumpers

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

That's unconscionable. She should be charged and thrown out of office.

Same way Trump should have been when he asked the Proud Boys to stand by because somebody has to do something about the left.

Faun You talking about when Trump was punching back, because Biden wont denounce Antifa and BLM at the Chris (communist) Wallace debate ?

If you're going to make excuses for threats, then you have to make excuses for Cynthia Johnson. Which is it? Should they be held accountable for their threats? Or should they be excused? I say they should be held accountable.

According to your logic, who threatened her first that caused her to make that video ?

not if you want to have hate speech laws,,
I don't but, that's what THEY espouse. It is useful to point out hyprocrisy and if a conviction follows, so much the better. I'm not gonna sit down a STFU because some stupid lefty bitch threatens be because I support Trump..You are welcome to do what you want, it's a free country....or was.
easier to just go off the clear incitement to violence than to become like them,,

how do I know I wont say something you think is hate speech and want me jailed or fired??

or you say something I dont like???

its a deep hole you dig going that direction,,,

I don't but, that's what THEY espouse. It is useful to point out hyprocrisy and if a conviction follows, so much the better. I'm not gonna sit down a STFU because some stupid lefty bitch threatens be because I support Trump..You are welcome to do what you want, it's a free country....or was.
easier to just go off the clear incitement to violence than to become like them,,

how do I know I wont say something you think is hate speech and want me jailed or fired??

When did I say I would become like them? I am pushing back on hypocrisy. That's the way I see it. I would be all for an and indictment of her inciting violence. But she is a Democrat and is insulated.

When did I say I would become like them? I am pushing back on hypocrisy. That's the way I see it.
youre seeing it from the inside while I see it from the outside,, and youre making it hard to see the difference in the two of you,,,

I do hope this is just you venting on an internet forum,,,

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Same way Trump should have been when he asked the Proud Boys to stand by because somebody has to do something about the left.

Faun You talking about when Trump was punching back, because Biden wont denounce Antifa and BLM at the Chris (communist) Wallace debate ?

If you're going to make excuses for threats, then you have to make excuses for Cynthia Johnson. Which is it? Should they be held accountable for their threats? Or should they be excused? I say they should be held accountable.

According to your logic, who threatened her first that caused her to make that video ?

Umm, no one threatened Trump when he called on the Proud Boys to take care of the left.

youre seeing it from the inside while I see it from the outside,, and youre making it hard to see the difference in the two of you,,,

I do hope this is just you venting on an internet forum,,,
She threatened people. I voted for Trump she threatened me personally. We have seen Trump supporters being beaten, hit, etc. I'm not venting, she needs to be brought up on charges. She is dangerous.

Umm, no one threatened Trump when he called on the Proud Boys to take care of the left.

First off, he didnt "call" on the proud boys, now youre just making stuff up because youre out of ammo.
And Trump didnt threaten anyone either.
And BlowJo didnt denounce Antifa or BLM, now did he ?
Next youre going to claim that the Dems didnt cheat in this election. Shhheesh !

First off, he didnt "call" on the proud boys, now youre just making stuff up because youre out of ammo.
Next youre going to claim that the Dems didnt cheat in this election. Shhheesh !

The fuck he didn't. He told them to stand by, that somebody's got to do something about the left.

Biden wasn't asked to denounce Antifa or BLM.

And you're delusional if you think Democrats cheated to win the election -- as evidenced by Trump's utter failure to prove fraud or malfeasance in a court of law.

She needs to be censured and removed.

“This is a warning to you Trumpers: Be careful. Walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans,” Johnson said.

“Enough is enough and for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay,” concluded the ominous warning.

Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives Lee Chatfield announced that Johnson had been removed from her legislative committee assignments on Wednesday, a day after Johnson recorded and released the threatening video.

...​

The fuck he didn't. He told them to stand by, that somebody's got to do something about the left.

And you're delusional if you think Democrats cheated to win the election -- as evidenced by Trump's utter failure to prove fraud or malfeasance in a court of law.

Alright then.
Since your panties are in a twist, it seems theyve restricted your blood flow and clouded your judgment.
Trump didnt threaten anyone, but the female in the video did, and pretty much everyone agrees on that Jack, except you of course.
Faun Did Joe ever denounce the violence in the streets from Anitifa and BLM ?

Last edited:

...​
“This is a warning to you Trumpers: Be careful. Walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans,” Johnson said.
“Enough is enough and for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay,” concluded the ominous warning.
Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives Lee Chatfield announced that Johnson had been removed from her legislative committee assignments on Wednesday, a day after Johnson recorded and released the threatening video.​

...​

You are correct.

If this was a Repub, every media and democrat would be calling for her outing and asking every GOP if they support what she threatened and saying that if you DON'T remove her then you must support her position and agree with her! It would be a front page story!

And look at all of the democrats who have condemned this woman!

Count them all!

crickets.gif

Alright then.
Since your panties are in a twist, it seems theyve restricted your blood flow and clouded your judgment.
Trump didnt threaten anyone, but the female in the video did, and pretty much everyone agrees on that Jack, except you of course.

Really, it wasn't necessary for you to demonstrate again that you're not playing with a full deck.

And yes, Biden condemned violence by antifa and of rioters....

And yes, Trump threatened the left when he told the Proud Boys to stand by, that somebody has to do something about the left. That you turn a blind eye to that means you also turn a blind eye to Cynthia Johnson.

And no, I'm not the only one who saw it as a threat -- the Proud Boys did too...

Alright then.

Really, it wasn't necessary for you to demonstrate again that you're not playing with a full deck.

And yes, Trump threatened the left when he told the Proud Boys to stand by, that somebody has to do something about the left. That you turn a blind eye to that means you also turn a blind eye to Cynthia Johnson.

And no, I'm not the only one who saw it as a threat -- the Proud Boys did too...

1) Looks like fake news to me, because the first one is dated after the debates took place, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
So, Joe finally had enough heat put on him, because it was hurting his ratings, that they set him up with his kid glove questions so he could say something, right ??-After the Chris Wallace debate of course. So why didnt he ever denounce them prior to the debate ? I didnt watch the video, because its so long, so humor me and tell me the time stamp where he claims this.
2) I never turned a blind eye to Cynthia, fool.
3) Trump never threatened anyone, he responded to a question that Chris Wallace asked him because BlowJo wouldnt denounce Antifa or BLM at the debate, and it doesnt look like you will either.
4) Trump has continuously denounced all hate groups throughout his presidency.

Alright then.

1) Looks like fake news to me, because the first one is dated after the debates took place, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
So, Joe finally had enough heat put on him, because it was hurting his ratings, that they set him up with his kid glove questions so he could say something, right ??-After the Chris Wallace debate of course. So why didnt he ever denounce them prior to the debate ? I didnt watch the video, because its so long, so humor me and tell me the time stamp where he claims this.
2) I never turned a blind eye to Cynthia, fool.
3) Trump never threatened anyone, he responded to a question that Chris Wallace asked him because BlowJo wouldnt denounce Antifa or BLM at the debate, and it doesnt look like you will either.
4) Trump has continuously denounced all hate groups throughout his presidency.

Your brain is fake news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, i will just read about the dead trumper criminals in the paper the next morning. Like any other dead criminal.

I am often perplexed by some of you creature's inability to step outside of yourselves for even a nanosecond to analyze how you present yourselves.

The hatred you have been manipulated into feeling is robbing you of even a semblance of humanity.

Forum List

Back