A warning to you Trumpers

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.
How are those threatening words?

She's encouraging folks to be careful, that's a good thing.

Sure, her tone may have been a bit on the unpleasant side, but that's about it.

You folks are nothing but a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Don't let a woman get your panties in a twist.

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

Let's see one fucking example you ignorant clod.

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Well thats good news.
Thanks

That's not only good news......that's amazing news!!!!!!! :yes_text12:

I like it when the scum is punished!

No. She should be backed by her colleagues and every rational person. But they are cultists, covering for cultists.

So you want more dead democrats?

Not really, but when it's 2 to 1 dead Trumpers, i doubt you will be prancing and dancing.

Last time I checked getting hit with a dildo isnt fatal.

Right, getting shot down in the streets like violent criminals should be , is.

ya gonna shoot me with your nerf gun?

No, i will just read about the dead trumper criminals in the paper the next morning. Like any other dead criminal.

What makes you think your lefty buddies arent just as big of a pussy as you are?
We've seen your antifag troops and your NFAC.

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.

Oh come on...don't be a jackass by half....you're smarter than that...stop it....

Yeah, you too. be careful walking around at night. you know there's lots of bad people looking to hurt you folks. So walk carefully. Reeeeeal careful. Stay out of dark places too. Wouldn't want to see you trip and fall down a couple of dozen flights of stairs now would we.

Oh come on...don't be a jackass by half....you're smarter than that...stop it....

Uh...no he's not.

This is just one of the voice mails she was responding to.

The worst thing she did was call the woman a Democrat. Them's fighting words.

Uh...no he's not.
I guess not...lol

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

Treason these days are in the eyes of the beholder.

Yeah, you too. be careful walking around at night. you know there's lots of bad people looking to hurt you folks. So walk carefully. Reeeeeal careful. Stay out of dark places too. Wouldn't want to see you trip and fall down a couple of dozen flights of stairs now would we.
and it would suck to crawl back up only to fall down again.

and again.

and again.

people advocating this type of violence against other americans need to be called out and prosecuted. we're already living in a tinderbox.

and it would suck to crawl back up only to fall down again.

and again.

and again.

people advocating this type of violence against other americans need to be called out and prosecuted. we're already living in a tinderbox.

Exactly. Racist trolls like good ole mark here, feel that the laws don't apply to them.

There was no "which part" to it, rather the entire message.
Apparently Im not the only one who feels this way.
If you dont think her words are a threat, then do you condone her language in general, especially considering her position ?
Nothing in her video was threatening.

Your fellow USMB self-proclaimed conservatives say worse things and actually threatening things on this site just about every day. I don't see the likes of you making a big deal about it.

There was a post in this thread that said that she should be "blown away", seems to be deleted now. No one batted an eye.

I mean, are you trying to be taken seriously here?

If you dont think her words are a threat, then do you condone her language in general, especially considering her position ?

Your fellow USMB self-proclaimed conservatives say worse things and actually threatening things on this site just about every day. I don't see the likes of you making a big deal about it.

There was a post in this thread that said that she should be "blown away", seems to be deleted now. No one batted an eye.

Nothing here in your post is worth reading.

So much in common.

In the video, almost to the end she says "make them pay"
But hey, no need to worry about what that means right ?
And I didnt know that any of the USMB members were state representatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back