A warning to you Trumpers

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

Eo0W1XkVgAECGpz

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

Eo0W1XkVgAECGpz

She and any elected official making threats to Americans needs to be removed from office.

The subject at hand is physical threats, not “treasonous garbage”. Put the hard lemonade down and try and follow along.

Bitch is crazy and is going to get a lot of people killed.
I love her comment about soldiers,whos she referring to NFAC? :auiqs.jpg:
She should be concerned about actual soldiers.

Some people beg to be ventilated.

Three years and you still haven't posted anything of substance.
I hope your parents didn't waste money on a yeshiva.

Just another prominent Black woman exercising her untouchable status. They can say any whacked out shit that enters their little brains and nothing EVER happens to them. EVER.

Just another prominent Black woman exercising her untouchable status. They can say any whacked out shit that enters their little brains and nothing EVER happens to them. EVER.

Black privilege in action.

This is just one of the voice mails she was responding to.

Well that wasnt very nice now was it ?
I wonder if the representative regrets posting her message now.

Oh bullshit....she stated quite clearly, all Trump voters.

Forum List

Back