A warning to you Trumpers

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

No. She should be backed by her colleagues and every rational person. But they are cultists, covering for cultists.

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

No. She should be backed by her colleagues and every rational person. But they are cultists, covering for cultists.

So you want more dead democrats?

Not really, but when it's 2 to 1 dead Trumpers, i doubt you will be prancing and dancing.

Not really, but when it's 2 to 1 dead Trumpers, i doubt you will be prancing and dancing.

Last time I checked getting hit with a dildo isnt fatal.

Right, getting shot down in the streets like violent criminals should be , is.

She's the criminal, asshole.

ya gonna shoot me with your nerf gun?

3rd degree menacing: a felony.

But enough about your fellow cultists sending her death threats....

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

What "treasonous garbage" is that?

ya gonna shoot me with your nerf gun?

No, i will just read about the dead trumper criminals in the paper the next morning. Like any other dead criminal.

3rd degree menacing: a felony.

But enough about your fellow cultists sending her death threats....

That's against the law also, but it appears she asked for it.

Forum List

Back