A warning to you Trumpers

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

That's unconscionable. She should be charged and thrown out of office.

Same way Trump should have been when he asked the Proud Boys to stand by because somebody has to do something about the left.

Will you be seeing this story on CNN?

Sure, as soon as hell freezes over.

Michigan Democrat threatens Trump supporters on Facebook Live and calls on 'soldiers' to make them 'pay'
Andrew Mark Miller 7 hrs ago
Washington Examiner logoMichigan Democrat threatens Trump supporters on Facebook Live and calls on 'soldiers' to make them 'pay'

“So this is just a warning to you Trumpers: Be careful, walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you,” Michigan state Rep. Cynthia Johnson said in a video posted Tuesday. “Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay.”

Michigan Democrat threatens Trump supporters on Facebook Live and calls on 'soldiers' to make them 'pay' (msn.com)

1607566458419.png

Attachments

• 1607566174049.png
    1607566174049.png
    68 bytes · Views: 12
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Same way Trump should have been when he asked the Proud Boys to stand by because somebody has to do something about the left.

Faun You talking about when Trump was punching back, because Biden wont denounce Antifa and BLM at the Chris (communist) Wallace debate ?

Last edited:
then you are the same as them,, and I wont become that which I despise,,,
It's like facing an armed enemy, taking their weapon and using it against them. It doesn't make you like them. It just makes you smarter and the one with the advantage.

P.S. I don't fall for the left's 'moral equivalence' garbage. A person threatening me without provocation (as this bitch did) has no moral standing whatsoever. I go into full defense mode and, if that means taking their weapon to gain advantage, so be it.

She's an ANTIFA supporter. She's also the typical PROG applying false labels to suit them. In this example she declares those who assault the defenseless (eg., elderly & windows) are brave organized soldiers.

She's also on crack, IMO.

thats not a weapon its an emotion,,, and when you get emotional in war you lose,,,
We don't agree on this, I have no problem using the emotional weapons against this bitch as she is using against me. She is a hater and want's to tell everyone else THEY are the ones who hate. Typical leftist ploy, blame others for what you yourself are doing. That is my opinion anyway.

thats not a weapon its an emotion,,, and when you get emotional in war you lose,,,
We don't agree on this, I have not problem using emotional weapons against this bitch. She is a hater and want's to tell everyone else THEY are the ones who hate. Typical leftist ploy, blame others for what you yourself are doing. That is my opinion anyway.

That's my opinion too!

We don't agree on this, I have no problem using the emotional weapons against this bitch as she is using against me. She is a hater and want's to tell everyone else THEY are the ones who hate. Typical leftist ploy, blame others for what you yourself are doing. That is my opinion anyway.
understandable,, I never thought repubes had principles and this prove it,,,

It's time to stop ignoring this emotional crap and fight back IMO.

Faun You talking about when Trump was punching back, because Biden wont denounce Antifa and BLM at the Chris (communist) Wallace debate ?

If you're going to make excuses for threats, then you have to make excuses for Cynthia Johnson. Which is it? Should they be held accountable for their threats? Or should they be excused? I say they should be held accountable.

not if you want to have hate speech laws,,
I don't but, that's what THEY espouse. It is useful to point out hyprocrisy and if a conviction follows, so much the better. I'm not gonna sit down a STFU because some stupid lefty bitch threatens me because I support Trump..You are welcome to do what you want, it's a free country....or was.

Forum List

Back