A White Gy And A Black Guy Pretend To Break Into A Car...See The Result

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
This was an experiment. More than half of all car break ins are committed by WHITE offenders. Less than 40% by blacks. Yet the white man spent over 30 minutes on a busy street, trying to jimmy the lock on the car, while dozens of people walked by. A cop car pulled up beside him, and then drove off.

The black guy? Two minutes later he was in handcuffs. Racism is alive and well, folks. Check out the article and watch the video:

A white guy and a black guy pretend to break into a car. The results are shockingly unshocking | News.com.au

I liked the set up. I reckon that no matter where they did it, the result would be the same. Just lucky that someone didn't pull out a weapon on the black dude.

In other words, nearly 40% of all car break ins are committed by a small portion of the US population (black people)? Wow, that is embarrassing. I didn't realize things were this bad. Thanks for the heads up.

This was an experiment. More than half of all car break ins are committed by WHITE offenders. Less than 40% by blacks. Yet the white man spent over 30 minutes on a busy street, trying to jimmy the lock on the car, while dozens of people walked by. A cop car pulled up beside him, and then drove off.

The black guy? Two minutes later he was in handcuffs. Racism is alive and well, folks. Check out the article and watch the video:

A white guy and a black guy pretend to break into a car. The results are shockingly unshocking | News.com.au

You do realize its black peoples fault, right? They earned their reputation all on their own. Sure its unfair to the ones that aren't criminals, but don't blame white people for their lack of trust.

You do realize its black peoples fault, right? They earned their reputation all on their own. Sure its unfair to the ones that aren't criminals, but don't blame white people for their lack of trust.

I blame white people every time. If they weren't such racist tools, we wouldn't have this problem.

I blame the media. All they show is black crime. Never much white crime.

I blame white people every time. If they weren't such racist tools, we wouldn't have this problem.

Yeah...white people suck...
They are the ones causing all the problems.
What can we do to get rid of them? :eek:

Blacks make up 13 percent of the population yet breaking into cars is committed 40 percent of the time by them? Whites make up over half the population and yet only 50 percent are done by them?

Ya must be them damn white peoples fault.

It's a problem because blacks in America commit crimes largely disproportionate to their population. All stereotypes have a basis in reality and they created their own with their high levels of criminal activities compared to all other groups in this country. That's the simple truth of why this experiment turned out the way it did, whether or not you want to hear it.

Blacks make up 13 percent of the population yet breaking into cars is committed 40 percent of the time by them? Whites make up over half the population and yet only 50 percent are done by them?

Ya must be them damn white peoples fault.

How many of those cars are owned by blacks?

Oh shit you're racial statistics are pretty stupid aren't they

If you were walking down the street and you saw a group of young white skin head looking teens wearing flight jackets, pants tucked into their steel toed Doc Martins, all with shaved heads, you would immediately think "those are dangerous racists". You dont know a thing about them, other than their appearance, but you would assume they are dangerous. WE ALL WOULD!!! Why? Because kids that look like that have earned a bad reputation. Black people have done the same thing, young ones in particular.

It isnt racism or bigotry, its just a matter of applying common sense. If you have an IQ above 60, you know its smart to be wary around people like that. No one gives a second thought about a black man in a 3 piece suit, but a black guy in a hoodie is a different story.

Last edited:
^I see guys in hoodies, with tatts and piercings all the time. Shaved heads, too. I don't bat an eye. Young guys dress and look like that these days. I don't feel afraid at all. If you do, there is something wrong.

^I see guys in hoodies, with tatts and piercings all the time. Shaved heads, too. I don't bat an eye. Young guys dress and look like that these days. I don't feel afraid at all. If you do, there is something wrong.

I think we all see people like that every day, but that isn't what I described... is it. As for black guys in hoodies, it depends on what else hes wearing and what his behavior is, but we know 1 in 3 black men end up in jail, so there is a high probability that he is a criminal. Its a combination of simple math and human intuition. If you look at every single person on the street as complete equals, you are an utter fool with zero street smarts. You don't though. You are more cautious around some people than others. You act like being cautious around certain black people is racist, because youre too wrapped up in being PC to be intellectually honest.

Youre trying to say you wouldn't give these guys a wide berth?

images

Last edited:
In other words, nearly 40% of all car break ins are committed by a small portion of the US population (black people)? Wow, that is embarrassing. I didn't realize things were this bad. Thanks for the heads up.

What you mean is that 40% of the break ins of the people that were caught which actually supports the OP's point. Way to deflect in order to protect your white criminals getting away with crime.

Indeed, white liberals are a bunch of racist tools........ :thup:

Freaking blew my mind. Years and years mother trucking later blew my mind. I wanted a different out come. Nope.

Same shit different decade. What the hell?

Well because of my curiosity I looked up the video.

The first break-in took place in Little Tokyo, while the second is curiously transported to Hollywood Blvd, a tourist area where there is likely to be a higher density of police.

'Black guy breaks into a car' viral video actually a bit phony - Americas - World - The Independent

As the article points out above, the car was moved into a different location with a higher population of police. It also says they believe the car alarm sound was edited in because the reactions people don't have to the sound as a loud car alarm starts to blare, additionally car alarms usually do not go off, they continue, not internment as the video shows. I would have jumped and or at least looked as I passed by, car alarms are loud and meant to disturb.

I believe that the car should have stayed in the same spot or a few spots over, with the same people etc. They both should have worn the exact same clothes too, looking at it from and experiment point of view. Changing the local changed the experiment, amount of police as well. Too many variables changed, they should have changed only one, the color of their skin. IMO.

It would be interesting to see if the same results were attained if they left the car in the same neighborhood with the same variables IMO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back