A white nationalist posted Dr Ford's home address

Such a charming bunch :icon_rolleyes:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.
You’re a fucking moron. Maxine Waters said to not only protest those you disagree with but confront them. The left also produced names in the magnifier trial. You are a hypocritical lying sack of shit.

You just insulted morons.
This clown needs a whole new classification.

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
She already moved her family out and is in hiding herself. This is sick, but it's how things go these days, I guess. I wonder if Anita Hill had to do this.
She didn't have to deal with Trump conservative nuts.

It’s amazing how the left thinks the same tactics they use is off limits against them. You wanted this cultural war, now you got one.

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.
This little stunt pretty much killed democrats to get a majority in november. Keep up the good work.
"This little stunt" is going to hurt you guys at the polls in November, if you don't give these allegations a fair chance to be investigated by someone other than politicians who have only the nomination in mind.

Most of the right seems to have decided she's lying. Huh, that's handy. If you're so sure, give her the investigation and prove it.

She already moved her family out and is in hiding herself. This is sick, but it's how things go these days, I guess. I wonder if Anita Hill had to do this.
Actually, someone told me Anita Hill went through similar intimidation. That is all this is--serious "bullying."

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.
This little stunt pretty much killed democrats to get a majority in november. Keep up the good work.
"This little stunt" is going to hurt you guys at the polls in November, if you don't give these allegations a fair chance to be investigated by someone other than politicians who have only the nomination in mind.

Most of the right seems to have decided she's lying. Huh, that's handy. If you're so sure, give her the investigation and prove it.
Well if Fienstien would've released it when she found out about it in july. Maybe she would have some creditbility. The accuser does'nt remeber when, where, and the only witness she has says it didn't happen. The statue of limitations are done. People are getting tired of liberals doing this every time you think you are going to lose. Even real victims are speaking out against her.

Well if Fienstien would've released it when she found out about it in july. Maybe she would have some creditbility. The accuser does'nt remeber when, where, and the only witness she has says it didn't happen. The statue of limitations are done. People are getting tired of liberals doing this every time you think you are going to lose. Even real victims are speaking out against her.
She remembers enough to take a look and talk to people who knew them both. Someone may remember this party, although there were probably many just like it and if no one knew anything bad was happening upstairs, then again they might not. It's worth a shot, talking to folks and trying to get to the bottom of it. She may remember enough details to get things rolling if she is interviewed by an experienced investigator. They are used to people struggling to recall specifics.

Actually, someone told me Anita Hill went through similar intimidation. That is all this is--serious "bullying."
Anita Hill's man got the bench, why would anyone bother her?

She remembers enough to take a look and talk to people who knew them both. Someone may remember this party, although there were probably many just like it and if no one knew anything bad was happening upstairs, then again they might not. It's worth a shot, talking to folks and trying to get to the bottom of it. She may remember enough details to get things rolling if she is interviewed by an experienced investigator. They are used to people struggling to recall specifics.
It's all bullshit, democrats are just trying to stall the nomination. Won't work this time. Her only witness says it didn't happen. Anyway statue of limitations are up.

Anita Hill's man got the bench, why would anyone bother her?
Because she’s a liar

Again....screw Ford. She went to the Washingtom Post directly with this! WTF?:ack-1: I hope she has a stadium sized crowd outside wherever she is living. Might jog her memory about where the alleged incident took place.:2up:

They dont want the truth.

It's all bullshit, democrats are just trying to stall the nomination. Won't work this time. Her only witness says it didn't happen. Anyway statue of limitations are up.

After McTurtles 400 day cock-block on Garland you whine about a week or two of stalling? That's funny :)

Even funnier? The witness saying it didn't happen. So I have this drooling blackout drunk buddy. He's a lot of fun and I take him everywhere I go. That allows me to get away with all kinds of shit. I just say I didn't do it and that I have a witness. "Nope, he didn't do it" says my drooling blackout drunk witness buddy.

Schwiiiing! :eusa_dance:

Did you hear about this? Perfect place to start. Then you talk to her circle of close friends etc etc etc. Chris Wray needs to grow a set and put few of his best and brightest on the road to for some brief interviews -- pronto

An schoolmate of Christine Blasey Ford, the California psychology professor who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were in high school, backed Ford’s claim Wednesday in a letter she posted to Facebook.

“Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her,” wrote Cristina King Miranda, who graduated a year ahead of Ford at Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Maryland. Holton-Arms is an all-girls school whose students frequently socialized with Kavanaugh’s all-male alma mater, Georgetown Prep.

“This incident did happen,” Miranda wrote. “Many of us heard about it in school and Christine’s recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”​

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Schoolmate Says Assault Was Chatter at School Afterward
'This Incident Did Happen': Schoolmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Says She Recalls Hearing of Attempted Rape

Last edited:
You claimed that the racist idiot stalker is someone "pretending to be a be a white supremacist".
That's right, Chief.
Which is goofy - I am certain that they scoured its Twit feed and while one tweet could be fake - pages and pages of them could not.
You're certain? Got a link?
Besides which, why would a lefty out this lady's home address? That makes your contention even goofier.
No it doesn't. The left doesn't care who they have to sacrifice. Feinstein already betrayed her and her lesbian lawyer pushed her to give her name. Why would they stop there? They would drive her to suicide if they thought it would hurt Trump.
I'm an indy not a Dem
Sure you are. lol That's why you agree with everything the Dem party does.
but no, Dems will not be going down in flames in 6 weeks.
But Trump has most certainly taken YOUR party to hell in a hand basket!
Yeah, you hang in there, soldier. PS, I didn't say anything about 6 weeks.

I knew you were challenged, but thought you were smarter than this ^ :lol:

What little stunt is that - Calling out racists? Okay :rolleyes-41: See ya in November!

Forum List

Back