A whore calls Trump disgusting for comments he made 12 years ago!

Madonna has made a career out of acting like a whore and telling young girls to act like whores. Now she is outraged that Donald Trump made one vulgar comment twelve years ago.

cbdead332953008.jpg
I'm sure you wouldn't want your wife, your mother, your sister or your daughter to be like Madonna.

But would you want your wife, your mother, your sister, or your daughter talked to like Drumplethinskin did? Or have him grab them by the pussy because they are supposed to be in awe of his fame?

A person who started out with nothing and built up fame, riches and influence is the American dream. Even someone starting life with a lot of money often wins praise for 'getting ahead'.

Madonna has made a career out of acting like a whore and telling young girls to act like whores. Now she is outraged that Donald Trump made one vulgar comment twelve years ago.

cbdead332953008.jpg
I'm sure you wouldn't want your wife, your mother, your sister or your daughter to be like Madonna.

But would you want your wife, your mother, your sister, or your daughter talked to like Drumplethinskin did? Or have him grab them by the pussy because they are supposed to be in awe of his fame?

Only a lesbian would say that.

cbdead332953008.jpg

What gives you the idea that Trump ever grabbed a Woman by her pussy?

cbdead332953008.jpg

Women have heard much, much worse. The fainting couch has been retired.

cbdead332953008.jpg

What gives you the idea that Trump ever grabbed a Woman by her pussy?

Maybe he was referring to the likes of Polanski? The pedophile rapist for whom Streep gave a standing ovation in 2003.

meryl-streep.jpg

The liberals in Hollywood think raping 13yo girls and boys is just a perk.

Greg

Forum List

Back