🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A "woman" attacks normal people outside a McDonald's

It's a growing problem but at least both sides haven't turned to guns and lethal force yet.

There are always lots of threads on the issues but never any effort to analyze the situation and start to correct it.

I attribute that to the refusal to entertain any 'social' solutions. More hate and violence isn't the way out!
Loving and caring is and it's not as if America's Christians don't understand that. The speak it but refuse to put into practice.
The Christian way is to discipline your child. The problem isn't Christians. The problem is too many parents don't know what discipline is.

I see you used to be a neighbor --- ;)

Yeah, what you say. I've hardly gone out for two years because of the pandemic, but there are now carjackings -- there were before, too, because the area is so easy for the carjackers and purse stealers to drive out of the Wegman's parking lot and get on I-95. Wegman's is a problem store for thievery, because of the people who shop there, rich.

Gradually there are more and more nearby areas ---- in the forests of which I used to ride horses --- that I won't drive anymore. Edgewood, obviously. Nightly murders there, quite literally. All black. Nearly all the crime in Harford County is black. Mostly black on black in that heaving, churning Edgewood or Aberdeen, thank goodness. But we worry.

I was stationed on APG for six years. My father-in-law worked there, on base, for the Army for four decades. He referred to Aberdeen as "Aber-dump". I don't completely despise the area. Much of Harford County is still decent, one just has to be mindful of crime and what can happen. We used to walk all the time at Mariner Point and Annie's Playground. Rocks State Park is cool—when it's open, that is. My wife also loves public libraries. Toward the end of our time there I would steer her away from Edgewood library, which seemed to be homeless city at times, even though they stationed sheriff's deputies inside from time to time. Joppa library is still pretty safe, as is Abingdon's. We also used to eat all the time at Friendly's in Edgewood and shop at Mars. Mars went out of business, and they totally demolished and removed the Friendly's building, which was odd. Nowadays, I wouldn't shop in the Harbor Freight/Big Lots strip mall in Edgewood after dark. Ah, well. Memories.

We moved up to the PA mountains. Amen. At least, for now . . .

What is it with McDonalds? I swear it is always McDonalds!
2 years ago here - a man shot another man in the head and killed him because he believed the man cut him off and they started to argue about it.... at McDonalds.

The richest mall in or around Baltimore is located in Towson and last night had a big riot of a mob young blacks inside, fighting each other but also invading stores and throwing things around, attacking clerks, throwing drinks over everything. Those water bottles and soda cups are sort of an all-purpose missile for blacks in these days, it seems. They got them, they throw them.

Of course now no one will go to the mall --- and the town around has had deteriorating safety all this time, constant assaults and murders of the citizens and college students. Baltimore in all its horror is creeping up on
Towson and ambushing it. The whole country will become like this unless people start fighting back against it.

It's not just the terrible government mismanaging of the epidemic with the Covid mandates that have closed malls and stores: it's all the flash mobs and rioting and shoplifting and crime in the stores. Amazon is going to rule the world, because there really is no safe alternative now.
We are getting black flash mobs in Atlanta now.

Oh, my!

Can you just imagine what Jefferson Davis would be thinking if he knew about this incident in the capital of the Confederacy?

Be very, very, very careful not to anger "certain" folks in drive-thrus.

A few days ago, a "certain" man in another drive-thru was so angry that he told his little son to start shooting with a gun.

All one can do is to shake one's head -- and try to keep farrrrrr away from "certain" folks.
Typical black.

Here is at least a partial analysis.

Forum List

Back