A woman faces a murder charge in Texas over an alleged self-induced abortion

Scott Peterson was convicted of a double homicide for the murder of his wife and unborn child.
She didn't want an abortion, did she? Its between a mother and her dr.

Under cross-examination from defense attorney Mark Geragos, the pathologist acknowledged that his initial assessment had been that the baby --

who was listed as John Doe during the autopsy -- had been a full-term baby. He also conceded that he could not say with certainty that the baby had not been born alive, though he later said he was confident in that opinion.

Last edited:
its freedom, your decision of what to do, if you have an abortion or not its really up to the DR. and Patient's. Its ok for you republicans to have freedoms but it not ok to have democrats to have freedoms. I'll never vote republicans again, they are full of hypocrisy.
Murder against a preborn United States citizen is against the law in the state of Texas. You better watch out!

republicans use abortion too, see my post in 14.

I get it, they use DO NOT KILL to advise against abortion, even though it means a person.
It is the law in my state. We live by the rule of law. And we have more prisoners in jail than any other state because we have the best police force on the planet. Don't worry. The prisons help re-educate criminals to be noncriminals, givers, not takers. And the system has minimized recidivism like no other state. God bless Texas. Ya!

I am expecting you to explain the leftist hypocrisy. Why do you leftists believe one unborn child has more rights than another unborn child?
Because one is wanted and the other is not. Why don't you carry the unwanted child?

A woman who supposedly self induced an abortion (because the STATE has made most abortions illegal) has been charged with murder and jailed with a half million dollar bail

Gilead is her folks.

The same arguments keep getting repeated in this same discussion. No one is being convinced or having a change of mind. American naïvité and refusal of intellectual rigor perpetuates repetitive verbosity.
Pregnancy is not "like" any other situation or human condition. It doesn't happen to men. It doesn't happen to all women. It doesn't happen spontaneously. It happens to a minority. It is special, apart, unique. We can afford to allow a suffering female to decide for herself. Any onus is on her.
Life began billions of years ago, has continued without interruption, and does not start from nothing in today's world. Life was already there when a zygote forms.
The hypocrisy of paying to bomb mothers and babies while persecuting a woman who seeks medical intervention in a personal matter negates argumentation.

It is the law in my state. We live by the rule of law. And we have more prisoners in jail than any other state because we have the best police force on the planet. Don't worry. The prisons help re-educate criminals to be noncriminals, givers, not takers. And the system has minimized recidivism like no other state. God bless Texas. Ya!
Oh the hypocrisy. Freedom for me and not for thee.

The same arguments keep getting repeated in this same discussion. No one is being convinced or having a change of mind. American naïvité and refusal of intellectual rigor perpetuates repetitive verbosity.
Pregnancy is not "like" any other situation or human condition. It doesn't happen to men. It doesn't happen to all women. It doesn't happen spontaneously. It happens to a minority. It is special, apart, unique. We can afford to allow a suffering female to decide for herself. Any onus is on her.
Life began billions of years ago, has continued without interruption, and does not start from nothing in today's world. Life was already there when a zygote forms.
The hypocrisy of paying to bomb mothers and babies while persecuting a woman who seeks medical intervention in a personal matter negates argumentation.
What actually negates the argument is the double standard that some unborn babies have more rights than others

Scott Peterson was charged with a double homicide for killing his wife and unborn child.
Yep, and he's still there.
1649591341624.png

A woman should have the right to abort their children at any age. Like my mom told me after I smarted off to her one time, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it."

Forum List

Back