A Woman Has Been Charged for Allegedly Taking Abortion Pills

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Of course South Carolina has the death penalty for abortion.

Bad law leads to bad outcomes. You would think that America would have learned from the disaster of prohibition. Or the risible war on drugs.

Abortion may be illegal in the taliban states but it isnt going to stop. We will just see more human suffering and probable death.

Where states hav put the matter in front of the electorate they have rejected the nonsense. Women should not live under this cruelty in a modern country.

Tammy, you are such a liar.

And you haven't the beginning of a clue how dangerous those pills can be.

Did she get the pills from a licensed, knowledgeable health care provider? I don't see this question answered in the link.

If she did not get the pills from a qualified professional, she deserves to die right along with her baby, of her own terminal stupidity.

Tammy, if I asked you to, would you take a pill that was dangerous enough to kill a human baby in utero?

Get real and find some less biased "news sources".

Planned Parenthood advocates that this only be done under the guidance of medical care.

Tammy, you are such a liar.

And you haven't the beginning of a clue how dangerous those pills can be.

Did she get the pills from a licensed, knowledgeable health care provider? I don't see this question answered in the link.

If she did not get the pills from a qualified professional, she deserves to die right along with her baby, of her own terminal stupidity.

No she doesn't.

Tammy, if I asked you to, would you take a pill that was dangerous enough to kill a human baby in utero?

Get real and find some less biased "news sources".

It's an approved medical procedure.

Of course South Carolina has the death penalty for abortion.

Bad law leads to bad outcomes. You would think that America would have learned from the disaster of prohibition. Or the risible war on drugs.

Abortion may be illegal in the taliban states but it isnt going to stop. We will just see more human suffering and probable death.

Where states hav put the matter in front of the electorate they have rejected the nonsense. Women should not live under this cruelty in a modern country.

Can't feel sorry for the woman taking abortion pills that late into her pregnancy.

Piece of shit should die in prison, period.

Just like every other abortionist and every other client and any support staff and anyone else who aided or abetted the killing.

Mifepristone and the like are not medications, they are weapons with no defensive use, only to kill the innocent. Guns have utility in recreation, hunting, or defense - this shit ONLY kills other human beings who can’t possibly deserve it.

Forum List

Back