A woman is stoned. We politely look away

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Interesting piece from a man who has Pakistani roots on his father's side.

Posted: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:10 by Matthew Syed

Our reluctance to fight 'small' battles – over forced marriage and the burka – merely emboldens the fundamentalists, argues Matthew Syed

I guess I should start by saying that I am half Pakistani. My dad grew up there, has dual citizenship (British and Pakistan) and many of my cousins still live there, including the lovely Zafar, who is based in Lahore.

I also have a couple of relatives who, while no longer living in Pakistan, are Islamic fundamentalists, the kind of people who will have read about the stoning to death of a pregnant woman outside a courtroom in Lahore on Monday and nodded approvingly. They will have done so not because they are lunatics — you would be surprised how rational and charming they appear in conversation — but because of their warped version of religion.

Continue reading at:

National Secular Society - A woman is stoned. We politely look away

Interesting piece from a man who has Pakistani roots on his father's side.

Posted: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:10 by Matthew Syed

Our reluctance to fight 'small' battles – over forced marriage and the burka – merely emboldens the fundamentalists, argues Matthew Syed

I guess I should start by saying that I am half Pakistani. My dad grew up there, has dual citizenship (British and Pakistan) and many of my cousins still live there, including the lovely Zafar, who is based in Lahore.

I also have a couple of relatives who, while no longer living in Pakistan, are Islamic fundamentalists, the kind of people who will have read about the stoning to death of a pregnant woman outside a courtroom in Lahore on Monday and nodded approvingly. They will have done so not because they are lunatics — you would be surprised how rational and charming they appear in conversation — but because of their warped version of religion.

Continue reading at:

National Secular Society - A woman is stoned. We politely look away
Well at least the savage animals have good manners to "politely" look away.

All the middle east cults are based on killing. Muslims simply are more consistent in their practice of the Yahweh/Allah cult.

Why is this on the Israel/Palestine forum? There are quite a few thousand miles between Pakistan and Palestine!

And Roudy, there may be legal interest in your comments on this forum if you do not refrain from referring to human beings as "animals." That is hate speech and we do have laws against it.

Last edited:
Apart fom the fact that nbody looked away and there has been a massive global outcry about how terrible this murder was, and that this is in "Israel and Palestine" forum when it's about Pakistan this is a great thread. Well done OP.

Why is this on the Israel/Palestine forum? There are quite a few thousand miles between Pakistan and Palestine!

And Roudy, there may be legal interest in your comments on this forum if you do not refrain from referring to human beings as "animals." That is hate speech and we do have laws against it.
Legal interest? What shithole Muslim country do you think you're living in? Pakistan? Ha ha ha.

Let me enlighten you, Fatima, in this country we freedom of speech. And my freedom of speech allows me to call those who stone a poor woman over forced marriage SAVAGE ANIMALS and anything else I feel like. With apologies to the animals, of course.

Legal interest? What shithole Muslim country do you think you're living in? Pakistan? Ha ha ha.

Let me enlighten you, Fatima, in this country we freedom of speech. And my freedom of speech allows me to call those who stone a poor woman over forced marriage SAVAGE ANIMALS and anything else I feel like. With apologies to the animals, of course.

I see this has been moved. I intended this to be on this Middle East forum in the first place but I became distracted by a phone call and clicked on the wrong forum. As you can see, Roudy, this new poster Amity is only worried about the poor, poor, put upon "Palestinians." Never would people who think as she does ever consider that there are those in the world who are really suffering. Do you really think she cares about women being stoned? A young woman from Afghanistan is currently in a hospital not that far from me whose ear and nose was cut off by her husband. The doctors are trying to do some plastic surgery which will make her look normal. In addition, Roudy, while this new poster can't stand to see you call those "animals" by what they are -- animals -- I doubt she would have had a problem with what a Muslim woman used to post -- the Jews and Christians are pigs and dogs. When she saw what that person posted, she would have been very, very mum.

I see this has been moved. I intended this to be on this Middle East forum in the first place but I became distracted by a phone call and clicked on the wrong forum. As you can see, Roudy, this new poster Amity is only worried about the poor, poor, put upon "Palestinians." Never would people who think as she does ever consider that there are those in the world who are really suffering. Do you really think she cares about women being stoned? A young woman from Afghanistan is currently in a hospital not that far from me whose ear and nose was cut off by her husband. The doctors are trying to do some plastic surgery which will make her look normal. In addition, Roudy, while this new poster can't stand to see you call those "animals" by what they are -- animals -- I doubt she would have had a problem with what a Muslim woman used to post -- the Jews and Christians are pigs and dogs. When she saw what that person posted, she would have been very, very mum.
It's okay Sally, we all make mistakes. They repeat the same bullshit propaganda over and over. It's amazing the lengths they go to decieve people.

The rude and crude poster Roudy is a zionist Jew who loves Israel.

So don't expect him to act civilized. ... :cool:

However, on the other hand the Holocaust Denying convert to Islam who believes that America should surrender to Shariah law and men should be allowed to marry four wives, is the nicest, politest guy you ever met. Ha ha ha.

You're such a two faced little snake Sunni Troll.

You pretend to act like you are against vulgarity of any kind, and then proceed to post some of the most vile things about Jews, Blacks and gays.

How is it that you excel at being such a lying snake??

Ah , yes. You are a Muslim who excels at taqiya :cool:

Forum List

Back