A Zoroastrian Speaks On Israel

Well done Mike try iran

Mike? Try Iran? Yes,indeed, let Mike try Iran for you. FYI all non Muslims are either persecuted or second class citizens at best in Iran. What a pity Iran is. From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. So much for Iran to be proud of.

...Try Iran? Yes,indeed, let Mike try Iran for you. FYI all non Muslims are either persecuted or second class citizens at best in Iran. What a pity Iran is....

Moron!

'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state'

...Try Iran? Yes,indeed, let Mike try Iran for you. FYI all non Muslims are either persecuted or second class citizens at best in Iran. What a pity Iran is....

Moron!

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

Most of Iran's Jews and other minorities have left. Remove your head from Uranus.

Moron!

Most of Iran's Jews and other minorities have left. Remove your head from Uranus.

Way to go Louie. And I actually believed Monte was our biggest board imbecile.

Moron!

Way to go Louie. And I actually believed Monte was our biggest board imbecile.

MJB, the board's clown dancer, projecting again.

For nearly 50 years a Zoroastrian & honorary citizen of Israel has led them. Bless them all & best wishes to Parsi Zubin Mehta on his forthcoming retirement.
ZUBIN MEHTA ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT FROM ISRAEL PHILHARMONIC
BYJERUSALEM POST STAFF

DECEMBER 26, 2016 17:30

The 80-year-old Indian-born conductor has been with the ensemble on a regular basis for close to half a century.

ShowImage.ashx

The Greeks were not very fond of the Zoroastrians.
Gee, why not?

You're the dummy! Although that is one of my favorite all time movies, most of it had little to do with historical reality. Zoroastrian Persians weren't barbarians, in fact they created the first human rights charter, thousands of years ago.

History of Iran: The Cyrus the Great Cylinder

Does it change my premise i.e. "the Greeks were not very fond of Zoroastrians", or are you just trolling?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...jews-christians-and-baha-i-stuck-in-iran.html

Iranian Jews, Christians, and Baha’i Stuck in Iran

Vienna was always the transit point for people facing religious persecution in Iran who wanted to reach the U.S. Now, hundreds have been told to go back to their tormentors.

Gee, why not?

You're the dummy! Although that is one of my favorite all time movies, most of it had little to do with historical reality. Zoroastrian Persians weren't barbarians, in fact they created the first human rights charter, thousands of years ago.

Does it change my premise i.e. "the Greeks were not very fond of Zoroastrians", or are you just trolling?

You sir are truly an idiot. Of course the Greeks were not fond of Zoroastrians. Are you not even aware of the history of Greek/Persian wars?

Gee, why not?

You sir are truly an idiot. Of course the Greeks were not fond of Zoroastrians. Are you not even aware of the history of Greek/Persian wars?

MJ,I have noticed that you are very fond of these Zoroastrians,is that because Jew took much of their mantra from Zoroastrian teachings in the first place,only to be usurped by that Gay,Athiest originator of Zionism Hertzel..

Alexander The Great(and called Great for good reason) sorted out Darius, good and proper and put Zoroastrianism in its proper place....bottom of the Religious League Table

Your fascination with this disenfranchised group is perplexing to say the least...st

MJ,I have noticed that you are very fond of these Zoroastrians,is that because Jew took much of their mantra from Zoroastrian teachings in the first place,only to be usurped by that Gay,Athiest originator of Zionism Hertzel..

Alexander The Great(and called Great for good reason) sorted out Darius, good and proper and put Zoroastrianism in its proper place....bottom of the Religious League Table

Your fascination with this disenfranchised group is perplexing to say the least...st

Oh Steve. Such an ignorant dregvant you are. May Spenta Mainyu find & save you as an ashavant of haurvatat.

The Christian religion has a lot of Mithraic Zoorastrianism blended into it. You forget that the main religion of ancient Rome before Constantine's conversion was Mithraism.

Forum List

Back