Aaron Rogers looking for a trade?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

Supposedly the 49ers offered the 3rd pick for him and the Packers said no.

Since when?

Jordan Hill is pushing Aaron for the job.

Who’s Jordan Hill? If he’s the backup QB then he must be awesome to be pushing last season’s MVP for the job

Since when?

I don’t think the 49ers are that stupid

Why give up so much for a player with maybe three years left in their career?

Since when?

I don’t think the 49ers are that stupid

Why give up so much for a player with maybe three years left in their career?

If the 49ers get Rodgers they’re automatically the favorites to win the super bowl.

toobfreak the 49ers are a year removed from the super bowl. They had a lot of guys out last year and still had one of the best defenses in the NFL. They also have more offensive weapons than Aaron Rogers had last year, and he should have played in the Super Bowl if not for bad calls and stupid decisions by his coach.

The 49ers are a QB away from contending. Rogers was probably the best QB in the NFL last year.

toobfreak the 49ers are a year removed from the super bowl. They had a lot of guys out last year and still had one of the best defenses in the NFL. They also have more offensive weapons than Aaron Rogers had last year, and he should have played in the Super Bowl if not for bad calls and stupid decisions by his coach.

The 49ers are a QB away from contending. Rogers was probably the best QB in the NFL last year.

I don't see it that way.
  • Aaron Rogers ain't nothing.
  • Kansas City never should have made it to the super bowl either, they got in because of a very bad call by a referee that effectively cost Cleveland the game.
  • Watching my house plants grow was more interesting than KC in the super bowl.
  • I don't know what Rogers will do or if the 49ers make it next year but my money is still on Tom, Brady.

I don't see it that way.
  • Kansas City never should have made it to the super bowl either, they got in because of a very bad call by a referee that effectively cost Cleveland the game.
  • I don't know what Rogers will do or if the 49ers make it next year but my money is still on Tom, Brady.

Kansas City probably would have won that game easily if Mahomes didn’t get hurt. When those two teams are at full strength KC beats Cleveland 9 out of 10 times.

wait a minute,he said he was going to retire,dont tell me he plans to fill the shoes of liar hypocrite favre and keep saying he will retire every year.the history of the great green bay packers reputation will take a major hit if he plans to do an impression of that asshole.

I don't see it that way.

Kansas City probably would have won that game easily if Mahomes didn’t get hurt. When those two teams are at full strength KC beats Cleveland 9 out of 10 times.

Well, maybe so, but Mahomes DID get hurt and Cleveland should have won that game, save for an apparently blind referee.

So you're making $33MM a year, not including the State Farm ads, and your feelings are hurt because the Packers drafted a QB last year? The Packers need to have someone who can take your place when your career is over. Chill out drama queen. You never know when you could suffer a career ender.

So you're making $33MM a year, not including the State Farm ads, and your feelings are hurt because the Packers drafted a QB last year? The Packers need to have someone who can take your place when your career is over. Chill out drama queen. You never know when you could suffer a career ender.
Theory...

You're in Green Bay...the smallest NFL market ever.... You're the QB of the city's only claim to fame...essentially ever.
The ego you must get by sheer osmosis must be incredible. Favre was the same way.

Forum List

Back