Should the washed up mental case Kevin Love be banned from the NBA!!??

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
LOLOL....I love seeing this kind of stuff in the NBA.

Love is nothing without a good player....lolol

I love it even more because it is a craka.........................lol

All white dudes should be banished from the NBA for their great great great grand daddies sins

• Banned

All white dudes should be banished from the NBA for their great great great grand daddies sins

You think Shaq the Cop would love to beat Lebron Zing to a GD living pulp of maggot shit???

People still give a fuck about the NBA?

• Banned
You should be banished for abject stupidity.
Poor Danny. I was very polite to you yesterday in handing you your buttocks. I believe in being totally professional in dong that. Happens to all of us.

now I might not be as gentle handing you your ass on this one. Just a warnin.

• Banned

People still give a fuck about the NBA?

Just when I see royal fuck ups like this..................lolol

There are some great honkies, like Jokic and Luka. Not any American great white boyz tho.

With Kevin Love he’s garbage. He was good before LeBron relegated him into a spot up shooter. He lost his post game and he’s always been bad on defense, so he sucks more. Also injuries and age.

There are some great honkies, like Jokic and Luka. Not any American great white boyz tho.

With Kevin Love he’s garbage. He was good before LeBron relegated him into a spot up shooter. He lost his post game and he’s always been bad on defense, so he sucks more. Also injuries and age.

And he's still got 2 yrs and 60 mil left too.................LOLOL

I still glance at b-ball stats and I see the Cleveland Cadavers got a few young young talents that will be ripping boards up soon enough. And they hooked a real true NBA center in his infancy.

And he's still got 2 yrs and 60 mil left too.................LOLOL

I still glance at b-ball stats and I see the Cleveland Cadavers got a few young young talents that will be ripping boards up soon enough. And they hooked a real true NBA center in his infancy.

Indeed. Cavs got some pretty good young guys and they’re going to get a good pick in a supposedly stocked draft

Forum List

Back