AARRGGHH!!!!

• Banned
AARRGGHH!!!! :aargh:

Sometimes you just HAVE to. Okay. That. Is. All. Continue as you were :smoke:
Be more specific. What have the assholes on the left done to piss you off today? Rather what in particular is it?

Amazingly zero....yet, I only just got here. It has been one of those days in the office, literally crazy, driving me crazy since about 11AM, swamped with all types of things. I have literally been approaching AARRGGHH!!!! since 1PM.

My Number II here Wolfgang is so much a DARLING and he just brought me a four pack of San Pellegrino Blood Orange, like this:

1588608744024.png

NOW I am a happy bunny :)

Be more specific. What have the assholes on the left done to piss you off today? Rather what in particular is it?

Amazingly zero....yet, I only just got here. It has been one of those days in the office, literally crazy, driving me crazy since about 11AM, swamped with all types of things. I have literally been approaching AARRGGHH!!!! since 1PM.

My Number II here Wolfgang is so much a DARLING and he just brought me a four pack of San Pellegrino Blood Orange, like this:

View attachment 331810

This drink must be tasty! :tongue:

• Banned

View attachment 331810

Yes :)

View attachment 331810

Yes :)
gatto.jpg

View attachment 331810

Had another AARRGGHH!!!! day. Got home at 20.00 PM literally been busy all day, now it is 21.17PM and.so very very tired now. Mr. Lucy is operating on reduced hours 10AM to 14PM and will only do things if literally one of his patients is in an Emergency Situation. So when he got home he begin to make his special Lasagne, this the inside of he has the usually mincing beef and he adds chopped red onions, chopped mushrooms, chopped black olives, chopped yellow pepper and chopped orange pepper and it is very excellent, also he had his ice cream machine going again today and has made mint choc chip ice cream.

Tomorrow Wolfgang and me need to prepare for our flight and visit's to Athens on Friday and Jerusalem on Sunday. I already have a crisis as my Diplomatic Passport IS in this house somewhere but I forget where I put it *Sigh*

On April 22 we formed a new group a Smart Group that include our nation equal 10 nations the other nations we invite to join our Smart Group are Australia, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Greece, Israel and Singapore.

Here below an article from April 24:

1588793508699.png

https://www.thelocal.at/20200426/austria-pushes-coronavirus-co-operation-with-smart-countries

The below article is from May 4 it does not mention the FULL Smart Group which as I comment include Norway, Hungary and Singapore but it again explains the Smart Group that Sebastian (my over all Boss who Wolfgang and me work for) has assembled, original the name was Smart Group but we all are now using the name the Alliance of Immunised Countries.

The below picture show Sebastian (without mask) having a video conference with Bibi, below of the other three on screen not sure who one and two is but three is Kyriakos Mitsotakis the Prime Minister of Greece:

1588791456118.png

1588791538977.png

ALL nations in our Smart Group have been working already together exchanging ideas and also our Combined Scientists working together via video conference this on several situations including the Anti-Body Test and also on formulating a COVID-19 vaccine. We have a surplus of masks now and Greece needs more masks and so on Friday Wolfgang and me will take this surplus to Athens. We have ALL had a very successful COVID-19 Testing programme and Bibi let us and all the other nations in the Smart Group know that the IDF working with the MDA (Magen David Adom) see link below together have designed and created a very successful COVID-19 Mobile Testing Unit that is easy to assemble and can be relocated wherever you want or need it to be and Bibi has offered the other nations in our Smart Group the IDF/MDA design plan so we all if we want to can also assemble our own COVID-19 Mobile Testing Units, they look like the one below and so Wolfgang and me on Sunday in Jerusalem are going to have a look at one of these things and we will take home with us the IDF/MDA design plan:

1588792099147.png

What else? Oh yes the weather situation looks excellent, Friday and Saturday in Athens the weather Friday 75 degree and Saturday 73 degree and for Jerusalem on Sunday the weather 71 degree. Our weather situation very the same for these days in Wien Friday 71 degree, Saturday 73 degree but Sunday we will be more hot than the others at 80 degree, Monday when Wolfgang and me return home our weather to drop to 62 degree.

Forum List

Back