🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abbas’ Party Praises Tapuah Junction Murderer

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
...Fatah posted a picture of the killer, Salam al-Zaghal, alongside victim Evyatar Borovsky on its Facebook page.

The killer’s picture was captioned, “Salam Al-Zaghal who stabbed the settler at the Al-Za'atara checkpoint is a released prisoner who sat in the occupation's prisons for 4 years.”

419302.jpg

The victim’s picture was captioned, “A picture of the settler who was killed today at the Al-Za'atara military checkpoint, in south Nablus, by the hero, the released prisoner, Salam As'ad Al-Zaghal from Tulkarem.”

Abbas? Party Praises Tapuah Junction Murderer - Middle East - News - Israel National News

------------

s12632.gif

...Fatah posted a picture of the killer, Salam al-Zaghal, alongside victim Evyatar Borovsky on its Facebook page.

The killer’s picture was captioned, “Salam Al-Zaghal who stabbed the settler at the Al-Za'atara checkpoint is a released prisoner who sat in the occupation's prisons for 4 years.”

419302.jpg

The victim’s picture was captioned, “A picture of the settler who was killed today at the Al-Za'atara military checkpoint, in south Nablus, by the hero, the released prisoner, Salam As'ad Al-Zaghal from Tulkarem.”

Abbas? Party Praises Tapuah Junction Murderer - Middle East - News - Israel National News

------------

s12632.gif
Hamas = Terrorist
Abbas = Terrorist Light (less calories)

Same shit.

abbas is a two faced bastard I have no idea
why tinsy does not like him

abbas is a two faced bastard I have no idea
why tinsy does not like him
I think Abbas unlike Hamas has said that not ALL of Israel must be wiped off the map to be replaced by the Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. Well at least in English he's said that. And that's a no no with Tinmore. He seems to agree with Hamas' view that "The Zionist entity must be destroyed by all means necessary, no peace or negotiations are acceptable, if only to hasten this goal"

Abbas scares me. If he was the elected leader of the Palestinian terrorists, by now the Palestinians would have had their own Palestinian State with self determination. Praise be to Allah the Palestinian people elected Hamas to govern them.

419302.jpg

------------

s12632.gif
I read in a news release today that the Palestinian Authority has a written policy that any citizen who kills an Israeli will be cited in official proceedings as a hero. I could find the article and post it here but it would be denounced as a lie. Just as this post will be called a lie.

I suspect your wish will come true when Khaled Mashaal pays Abbas a little visit in the near future. It's the Palestinian way of settling disagreements.

If it was up to me this zaghal pos would be executed immediatedly, wrapped in pig-skin & dropped over some $#!+hole in egypt!

May the blood of the victim be avenged!

Just hope the car didn't get damaged
??

it is kinda like saying "i hope the rock didn't get chipped that caused adva biton to plow into the back of a truck."

it is just how jews show how they value gentile's lives.

and this guy claims to be a medic...if that is the attitude of air force medics, i will pray for our troops. army medics were never like that.

Just hope the car didn't get damaged
??

it is kinda like saying "i hope the rock didn't get chipped that caused adva biton to plow into the back of a truck."

it is just how jews show how they value gentile's lives.

and this guy claims to be a medic...if that is the attitude of air force medics, i will pray for our troops. army medics were never like that.
It just shows you how mentally disturbed Seal is because he forgets about all the attacks on non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. He doesn't seem to realize that many Muslims don't value human life. Everything in Seal's mind is the fault of the Jews as he has shown many readers over the years. Try to keep up with the news, Seal, to see what is happening in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa and then tell us how much human lives are valued. Why don't you tell us, Seal, about Pope Francis getting set to canonize 800 Christians murdered by Jihadists after been ordered to convert to Islam or die?

Forum List

Back