ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

Horseshit, yeah condemn those pointing out the politicizing of a tragedy by ABC News but claiming it is the OP that is doing what Brian Ross has obviously done on national television.

Any child can comprehend who is actually politicizing yet another tragedy. The Giffords shooting it only took four hours before NBC declared Palin to blame--I think ABC has broken that record.

I have yet to speak of the shooting itself in a political light and will not start now, But I am condemning the right wing reaction on this board. I do not watch TV news for the very good reason that it is usually full of crap so I cannot speak to the specific statement made on ABC but I can speak directly to reactions of various members of this board and I find many of them to be disgustingly misdirected into tea party damage control and unmindful and without sympathy for the dead.

You are condemning the right wing reaction on this board....fucking priceless....:clap2:

Yes I am, Except for one notable exception I have yet to see anything that looks like sympathy and respect for the innocent dead.

I have yet to speak of the shooting itself in a political light and will not start now, But I am condemning the right wing reaction on this board. I do not watch TV news for the very good reason that it is usually full of crap so I cannot speak to the specific statement made on ABC but I can speak directly to reactions of various members of this board and I find many of them to be disgustingly misdirected into tea party damage control and unmindful and without sympathy for the dead.

You are condemning the right wing reaction on this board....fucking priceless....:clap2:

Yes I am, Except for one notable exception I have yet to see anything that looks like sympathy and respect for the innocent dead.

LOL. Yeah, you really are looking for sympathy and respect for the innocent dead. Why don't you show us a picture of you shedding a tear. Perhaps that will make you more believable.

Obama fakes an assassination attempt as an October surprise and that gets blamed on Tea Party too.

You can go fuck yourself too

Brian Ross can go Fuck Himself!

ABC Retracted the report...but the damage is already done. By design. Looks like these assholes were hoping again to nail the TEA Party.

Retracted you say.

You mean to say the left is ready to pounce and point fingers but didnt mind murdering hundred by letting guns walk. Then went on to threaten the whistle blowers.

Well that is transparent.

There are three people on this thread that have stated that the gunman was a 'crazed teabagger' and one that is posting irrelevant videos of Tea Parties in an attempt to equate the murder of 12 people--apologize for what?

Being disgusting, classless pieces of shit that are taking joy and excitement at politicizing yet another horrible tragedy. Apologize for what--perhaps this is all fine with you.

Perhaps you should direct your comments at the appropriate parties since you have decided to take on the yoke of "Apology Police".

I think the whole concept of demanding an apology is fucking laughable anyways. You must be reading from the Dana Loesch playbook.

Why did Brian Ross and ABC apologize?

Because they were wrong.

You MUST be kidding! PLEASE tell me you are kidding and not just foaming at the mouth crazy.:eusa_drool:

It's funny how when a right wing piece of trash makes an asinine post stating the shooter clearly is an Obama supporter, the right wing trolls are silent

I make a post mocking them, and the right wing trolls go into a complete uproar,..

What a bunch of vial trash the radical right are,...

As opposed to a left wing piece of trash reporter starts this entire fiasco and a left wing piece of trash like you totally ignores the source of the uproar. I bet you piss sitting down, you limp thing.

I take it a no dick but in your ass fuck like you must be in an uproar that this propaganda piece was making the rounds on this site, as well as other radical right wing outlets claiming the shooter was an iranian muslim named Mohammand Alam, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6mSSI3vxM]Perpetrator Identified as Iranian in Aurora Shooting [07/20/2012] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

LOL. Yeah, you really are looking for sympathy and respect for the innocent dead. Why don't you show us a picture of you shedding a tear. Perhaps that will make you more believable.

Ever wonder why you and other conservatives are constantly bombarded with accusations of being horribly mean and evil cold-hearted assholes?

ABC Retracted the report...but the damage is already done. By design. Looks like these assholes were hoping again to nail the TEA Party.

Indeed.

ABC News Admits 'Incorrectly' Linking Tea Party to Mass Murder in Colorado | NewsBusters.org

"Journalist" my ass.

ABC should fire his ass for that. And where was George Snuffaloughagus questioning his voracity?

Is it any wonder why ABC News only has a 21% trust rate?

Any average reporter knows not to release junk such as this. Ross knew this and he knew that he would have to retract it. His goal was to launch his lie and have the perception that this guy was tied to the tea party. Ross should be fired from ABC but he'll probably receive a promotion. There's a reason why network news is just about finished.

Indeed.

ABC News Admits 'Incorrectly' Linking Tea Party to Mass Murder in Colorado | NewsBusters.org

"Journalist" my ass.

Damage can be more than undone. I suggest a website where all crimes where a B Ross is involved should be made public:D

Forum List

Back