🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC News: Trump tipped off Russia well before cruise missiles launched

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Sec. of State Rex Tillerson revealed late Thursday that the U.S. warned Russia that they would be bombing the airfield in Homs, Syria since there was Russian military in the vicinity.

ABC News reported early Friday that the Syrian military seemed to know that something might happen. Eyewitnesses claim the military then evacuated personnel and moved equipment before the strike took place.

naw, this can't be

why would Putin's arch enemy Donnie J Drump give him plenty of time to leave town?

reminds me of when Whitey Bolger was getting tips from the FBI and got outta Dodge just in time

Sec. of State Rex Tillerson revealed late Thursday that the U.S. warned Russia that they would be bombing the airfield in Homs, Syria since there was Russian military in the vicinity.

ABC News reported early Friday that the Syrian military seemed to know that something might happen. Eyewitnesses claim the military then evacuated personnel and moved equipment before the strike took place.

naw, this can't be

why would Putin's arch enemy Donnie J Drump give him plenty of time to leave town?

reminds me of when Whitey Bolger was getting tips from the FBI and got outta Dodge just in time

Of course they did. They wanted no collateral damage to the Russians. THAT would have been bad. Very, very bad. As it was, only syrians got killed and that is good.

I see no problem with warning Russia.

And even if they had warned Syria that we were going to destroy their airfield, I would have no problem.

I don't think killing the Syrian soldiers/pilots is completely necessary, as long as their ability to launch chemical weapons is disrupted.

Is there anyone who still believes the ridiculous Russia-Trump conspiracy theory?

A flat earther has absorbed more folio than the guys who made that one up.

and during the campaign Trump spent days bashing Obama for telegraphing US military actions to 'the terrorists'

went on and on, had the faithful frothing at the mouth

so now he's telephoning 'the terrorists' before a strike, telegraphs no mas

naw, this can't be

and today is Wednesday, almost a week later, and you're just now posting about it?

and during the campaign Trump spent days bashing Obama for telegraphing US military actions to 'the terrorists'

Yes, he gave the Russians an hour to clear out. Your hero obummer gave them days to weeks. Talk about a dumbass, you're A number one clown boy.

Whom we were actively fighting, are you truly that stupid?

Because it was to be a warning, not a declaration of war

this kid glove treatment Trump lavishes on Putin is sooooo obvious

well at least to non-pilgrims that is

naw, this can't be

Can anyone hereabouts school this fool in the rationale behind giving an hour's heads-down warning to a fellow nuclear superpower?

Sure kid.
interesting post

It does however point out your idiocy. You haven't clue kid. You have never served, hell you've never been out of your hometown.

are you huffing paint?

Nope I'm observing your idiocy kid.

Sure kid.
interesting post

It does however point out your idiocy. You haven't clue kid. You have never served, hell you've never been out of your hometown.

are you huffing paint?

Nope I'm observing your idiocy kid.

Behr or Sherwin-Williams?

off brand?

The RUSSIANS are the terrorists?

Immediately after the strike, it was revealed that Russia had been told an hour beforehand.

The RUSSIANS are the terrorists?

Immediately after the strike, it was revealed that Russia had been told an hour beforehand.

I consider the Russians and Assad's Syrians terrorists

you consider them allies

big diff bozo

Forum List

Back