ABC Poll: 93% Say Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This is beyond belief. Not so much the results, but that ABC is actually admitting this. Check it out, all, pretty surreal, no?

The poll already has over 30 thousand votes:

Do you think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State?

Yes 93.99% (31,708 votes)

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

Undecided 0.7% (236 votes)

Total Votes: 33,735
8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?

And they only let you vote once, that's a surprise since it's a regressive news outlet.

Uh, that type of poll is easily manipulated by bots, and I'm sure that one was.

How?

Bots can click buttons. Hell, even google spiders can click buttons.

Some smart kid could even create his own program that runs "bots" to perform a specific task, like clicking buttons, right from his bedroom.

That's why online polls like that are totally worthless. There's no way to authenticate the users actually voting.

How?

Some smart kid could even create his own program that runs "bots" to perform a specific task, like clicking buttons, right from his bedroom.

That's why online polls like that are totally worthless. There's no way to authenticate the users actually voting.

I tried to vote twice just to see if it would let me, it didn't. How could a bot get around that?

How?

I tried to vote twice just to see if it would let me, it didn't. How could a bot get around that?

Doesn't matter. Just run a bunch of separate bots to vote once. You could even give each one their own IP address.

How?

Doesn't matter. Just run a bunch of separate bots to vote once. You could even give each one their own IP address.
Not so, try it yourself with different IPs.

How?

I'll take your word for it, you could print everything I know about it on a grain of rice in bold print.

WRIC is a Richmond, Virginia affiliate of ABC. It does not represent ABC.

Yes, but the story is more effective if you say ABC rather than "right-leaning local affiliate who selectively polled Republican voters."

When Conservatism was a genuine/organic reaction to Liberal change, it was an honest movement. But with Reagan, Conservatism became its opposite, a revolution. It didn't seek Burkean social consensus but rather to manufacture consensus using think tanks and popular media. The goal was not to listen to what the public wanted but to manipulate them, as Lenin did, by carefully repackaging "the news" for them. Yes, Lenin believed he had the best interests of the Proletariat at heart, but so do the American Enterprise Institute, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Fox and Mark Levin.

I honestly believe that louie888 should be forgiven for twisting the truth.

Like Vladimir Lenin, he is following his heart. In his mind, Louis888 is protecting the world from evil. There is no possible way to persuade him otherwise. In the deepest part of his being, he believes that Clinton, Obama and the Liberal movement have stolen his country. This truth is more certain to him than the laws of physics. To question these things would be to doubt gravity.

Alas we can only wish for him to, some day, become educated ...

And with that wish, it is our hope that he gain the analytical tools to question the stories he is being fed.

Indeed, we wish for Louie888 a world where he has the strength to turn off the TV and Radio and Internet, so that he may read foundational political and economic texts, so that he may study actual policies, so that he has resources to fall back on when Rush et al. whispers in his ears.

And yes, we wish for louie888 to stop lying, but I beg of you good sir, let us not blame him for following his heart. Stupidity is not a crime.

Last edited:
...especially after the news that a surrogate paid money to help influence the outcome of the FBI's Hillary email investigation...

This is beyond belief. Not so much the results, but that ABC is actually admitting this. Check it out, all, pretty surreal, no?

Do you think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State?

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

You do know that this is an ONLINE poll on some remote station called channel 8, where the same person can vote 100 times?-- And I imagine Trump supporters are going crazy ivan with this internet button.--LOL They'll probably stay up all night casting votes.

But you better dam well hope that Democrats don't take over the house our you'll be up to you email eyeballs in scandals & investigations into Colin Powell's emails when he was Secretary of State.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And YES Colin Powell did receive classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

FBI director Comey went to great links to explain why 1 four star General and former CIA director, David Petreaus was charged and Hillary Clinton wasn't.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

You do know that this is an ONLINE poll where the same person can vote 100 times?--LOL And I imagine Trump supporters are going crazy ivan with this internet button.--LOL

But you better dam well hope that Democrats don't take over the house our you'll be up to you email eyeballs in scandals & investigations into Colin Powell's emails when he was Secretary of State.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And YES Colin Powell did receive classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

FBI director Comey went to great links to explain why 1 four star General and former CIA director, David Petreaus was charged and Hillary Clinton wasn't.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

You know, you could at least do us the courtesy of making UP NEW LIES, ASS HAT!

Forum List

Back