ABC Poll: 93% Say Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted

No you can't. Even if you change your IP.
You cant tell that fucker anything. Everyone else can see that you cant vote multiple times unless you use a different IP, but Genius here thinks he already knows all the relevant fax, just cuz....HILLARY!

No you can't. Even if you change your IP.

Don't give me that bullshit--I know about on-line polls and how they work. You don't need to change your IP address, you just sign off, sign on again and vote again. Very easy--they don't do internet cookies to insure that you can vote only ONCE.

The point is, you're so busy trying to convince me that no one can vote a 1000 times, you didn't even read the articles I gave you. You are soooo blinded by this 20 year spoon fed hate of Hillary Clinton it's astounding.

I really hope that Republicans lose the house, because you deserve the payback, and PAYBACKS ARE HELL. I hope you're swimming in Colin Powell's emails, scandals & investigations and everything else coming your way. You deserve every bit of it.

You all act like you know more than the FBI and 8 Republican house investigations into Benghazi done at enormous tax payer expense for a political dog & pony show, and it couldn't be better stated than this.

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_Benghazi-obama-hillary-clinton.jpg

Last edited:
I look forward to Trump justice department prosecuting and imprisoning Hillary. She is in over her head.

I look forward to Trump justice department prosecuting and imprisoning Hillary. She is in over her head.

The FBI has already stated that she has done nothing criminal and will not seek any charges. Trump can't mandate that she is charged, that has come from the justice department who just stated there was no criminal act done. So unless you can come up with new evidence showing INTENT. That she intended to commit a crime--then go fish.

If you don't understand INTENT--then the FBI director explains it clearly. And since you dumb fucks will never click on a link, here it is for you.

"Republicans have long insisted that former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus' mishandling of classified information was far less egregious misconduct than Hillary Clinton's private email use while leading the State Department.

The talking point has gained steam this week after FBI Director James Comey recommended that the Justice Department bring no charges against Clinton, with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump even suggesting a nefarious motive behind the decision.On Thursday, Comey was given an opportunity to rebut some of those charges during a hearing on Capitol Hill before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. "The Petraeus case, to my mind, illustrates perfectly the kind of cases the Department of Justice is willing to prosecute," Comey told the committee.

Petraeus, the four-star general who oversaw military operations in both Afghanistan and Iraq, resigned as CIA director in 2012 after his extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, became public.

The FBI and Justice Department later recommended felony charges against him for sharing classified information with Broadwell. He ultimately avoided jail time after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor last year, resulting in two years probation and a $100,000 fine.

At the time, members of Congress from both sides of the aisle rallied to Petraeus' defense and criticized the Justice Department for pursuing the case. Republicans have argued that Petraeus' malfeasance was petty, especially relative to Clinton's use of a private email servers.

Trump has made that point repeatedly. In April, he predicted that Clinton would not be indicted."I know for a fact that what Gen. Petraeus and others have done was much less," Trump said at the time, adding that Democrats were protecting Clinton from legal fallout. Trump invoked a nearly identical line Tuesday, after Comey announced his recommendation to bring no charges against Clinton. "The system is rigged," the GOP nominee said on Twitter.

At the hearing on Thursday, Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings, the committee's ranking member, invited Comey to counter those claims. Comey pointed out that Petraeus not only shared the classified information, but also hid the documents in his attic and then lied to investigators.

"So you have obstruction of justice, you have intentional misconduct and a vast quantity of information," Comey said. "He admitted he knew that was the wrong thing to do. That is a perfect illustration of the kind of cases that get prosecuted."He added: "In my mind, it illustrates importantly the distinction to this case."

Comey was called to Capitol Hill by Republicans who were left frustrated over his decision to recommend no charges against Clinton."

James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

th

Last edited:
Actually, uh, it does -- and did.

Move on and accept that the right's stupid witch hunt failed miserably.
Uh, no, it doesn't and still has not. And here is a little tip for you. Leave your infantile left/right paradigm and then look at our world. You will be shocked and amazed.

The FBI has already stated that she has done nothing criminal and will not seek any charges.
Oh, that settles it...yawn.

Yeah Dumb Ass it does settle it.

Trump's legal issues have just started.

1. 3,500 civil law suits, many of them coming from small business contractors, that Trump didn't pay.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

2. The New York State Attorney General's office just ordered a cease and desist order on the Trump Foundation. And they actually HAVE two cancelled checks in the amount of $258,000 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for a full size portrait of himself.
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

3. Trump University that is already scheduled on the court docket and I imagine this woman will be the first witness for the plaintiff.

th

Shes going to prison (probably a medical facility) if Trump wins. She knows it. She is relying on a rigged system to keep herself in office. It has always worked before...no reason it wont again. But still she has to be worrying about conjugal rights with Huma.

I wish she would give another speech on the alt-right. The bump for Trump was huge. Or at least call voters deplorable again. But I think she learned her lesson there. Keep her American bashing to private emails. Thanks wikileaks :)

Uh, that type of poll is easily manipulated by bots, and I'm sure that one was.

How?

Bots can click buttons. Hell, even google spiders can click buttons.

Some smart kid could even create his own program that runs "bots" to perform a specific task, like clicking buttons, right from his bedroom.

That's why online polls like that are totally worthless. There's no way to authenticate the users actually voting.

I tried to vote twice just to see if it would let me, it didn't. How could a bot get around that?

Doesn't matter. Just run a bunch of separate bots to vote once. You could even give each one their own IP address.
Not so, try it yourself with different IPs.

You probably don't even have to do that, just clean out your cookies and vote again, worked for me.

Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged Rigged rigged rigged rigged

This is beyond belief. Not so much the results, but that ABC is actually admitting this. Check it out, all, pretty surreal, no?

The poll already has over 30 thousand votes:

Do you think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State?

Yes 93.99% (31,708 votes)

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

Undecided 0.7% (236 votes)

Total Votes: 33,735
8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?

You do know that this is an ONLINE poll on some remote station called channel 8, where the same person can vote 100 times?-- And I imagine Trump supporters are going crazy ivan with this internet button.--LOL They'll probably stay up all night casting votes.

But you better dam well hope that Democrats don't take over the house our you'll be up to you email eyeballs in scandals & investigations into Colin Powell's emails when he was Secretary of State.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And YES Colin Powell did receive classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

FBI director Comey went to great links to explain why 1 four star General and former CIA director, David Petreaus was charged and Hillary Clinton wasn't.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

Once again liberal pretending she hasn't been caught multiple times. Because of her connections she always does slip away though...

This is beyond belief. Not so much the results, but that ABC is actually admitting this. Check it out, all, pretty surreal, no?

The poll already has over 30 thousand votes:

Do you think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State?

Yes 93.99% (31,708 votes)

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

Undecided 0.7% (236 votes)

Total Votes: 33,735
8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?
The FBI disagrees

Forum List

Back