ABC Poll: 93% Say Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted

This is beyond belief. Not so much the results, but that ABC is actually admitting this. Check it out, all, pretty surreal, no?

The poll already has over 30 thousand votes:

Do you think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State?

Yes 93.99% (31,708 votes)

No 5.31% (1,791 votes)

Undecided 0.7% (236 votes)

Total Votes: 33,735
8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?

Hilarious! I just voted THREE times in that pole.

Uh, that type of poll is easily manipulated by bots, and I'm sure that one was.

How?

Bots can click buttons. Hell, even google spiders can click buttons.

Some smart kid could even create his own program that runs "bots" to perform a specific task, like clicking buttons, right from his bedroom.

That's why online polls like that are totally worthless. There's no way to authenticate the users actually voting.

I tried to vote twice just to see if it would let me, it didn't. How could a bot get around that?

Doesn't matter. Just run a bunch of separate bots to vote once. You could even give each one their own IP address.
How do you give a bot its own IP address? You just proved you know absolutely nothing about computers.

Uh, that type of poll is easily manipulated by bots, and I'm sure that one was.

How?

Some smart kid could even create his own program that runs "bots" to perform a specific task, like clicking buttons, right from his bedroom.

That's why online polls like that are totally worthless. There's no way to authenticate the users actually voting.

I tried to vote twice just to see if it would let me, it didn't. How could a bot get around that?

Doesn't matter. Just run a bunch of separate bots to vote once. You could even give each one their own IP address.
How do you give a bot its own IP address? You just proved you know absolutely nothing about computers.

You just proved you know jack shit about hacking.

You just proved you know jack shit about hacking.

Then explain how you give a bot its own IP address.

Forum List

Back