Aboriginal Flash Mob Invades Walmart

Armed security isn't going to do much. You can't start smoking people for shop-lifting!

Yeah that is what we need...some $7.50 per hour cop-wannabes flailing guns around.

Than what are we supposed to do? :confused:
Police should be called, and 50 of them should be manning all the exits. Then the SWAT teams go in and restore order with tear gas/nightsticks.

That said, there is no law against entering a Wal-Mart in a group of people. Most of them appear to be committing nothing more than loitering.

Aboriginals? I had no idea black people were classified as Aboriginals in the US???

An trumped up report, the Times Union said the "mob" was there a few MINUTES, police were called early, no reports of injuries or serious damage:

Saturday night flash mob takes over Jacksonville Walmart | jacksonville.com

The Times Union is a republican leaning paper to put it mildly. If you want to see REAL mobs of drunks, and rowdy behavior, try after a Gator game, or even worse, the Gator Bowl in Jax.

It shouldn't have occurred at all, for any duration. A clear, unequivocal signal must be conveyed that behavior like this WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ragardless of race or ethnicity of the criminal animals who participate.
What behaviour is that?

An trumped up report, the Times Union said the "mob" was there a few MINUTES, police were called early, no reports of injuries or serious damage:

The Times Union is a republican leaning paper to put it mildly. If you want to see REAL mobs of drunks, and rowdy behavior, try after a Gator game, or even worse, the Gator Bowl in Jax.

It shouldn't have occurred at all, for any duration. A clear, unequivocal signal must be conveyed that behavior like this WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ragardless of race or ethnicity of the criminal animals who participate.
What behaviour is that?

Clearly the uptight repubs are haters and are afraid of pranks.

Last edited:

What behaviour is that?

Behavior of a pack of mindless, rabid animals. But it's all OK in your book because they're "disadvantaged" youths, I'm sure.

What behaviour is that?

Behavior of a pack of mindless, rabid animals. But it's all OK in your book because they're "disadvantaged" youths, I'm sure.

You're the one who now has a point: they DID pick Wal*Mart instead of Target.

What behaviour is that?

You're the one who now has a point: they DID pick Wal*Mart instead of Target.

Probably because it was close, within walking, or slithering, distance.

But I'm sure you will attribute some marvelous socially conscious motive to these animals, so go ahead, justify their actions...

They're not disadvantaged. Their families probably receive more government funding than most families. They have more money spent on their education than most. They can get into college with lower SATs than most. They can get jobs through quotas rather than qualifications. They can even riot without worry of getting more than a slap on the wrist, if someone bothers to arrest them.

Poor whites are disadvantaged, but they don't go wilding. Afros are not disadvantaged. They're just wild animals that are displaced, living in cities instead of jungles.

Aboriginals? I had no idea black people were classified as Aboriginals in the US???

How serious does the damage need to be before this behavior becomes unacceptable? Spare me the BS.

Kids of all races are doing this. Teenagers did this somewhat one night here in the Garland District, a district with bars and trendy shops. We were all in the bar one night when we saw a large group of kids come running up and start beating on a guy and another girl, When everyone came out of the bar they ran away.
Everyone in the neighborhood also pretty much knows they caught two diners on fire. One was a historic landmark called the Milk bottle. The other might also be to. If you have seen Vision Quest or Benny and Joon you have seen Fergusons. Anyways the Milk Bottle luckily was easily remodeled, Fergusons had to be gutted.
All these kids were white, it is is an issue with the entitled youth, not just black kids.

Kids of all races are doing this. Teenagers did this somewhat one night here in the Garland District, a district with bars and trendy shops. We were all in the bar one night when we saw a large group of kids come running up and start beating on a guy and another girl, When everyone came out of the bar they ran away.
Everyone in the neighborhood also pretty much knows they caught two diners on fire. One was a historic landmark called the Milk bottle. The other might also be to. If you have seen Vision Quest or Benny and Joon you have seen Fergusons. Anyways the Milk Bottle luckily was easily remodeled, Fergusons had to be gutted.
All these kids were white, it is is an issue with the entitled youth, not just black kids.

I wouldn't bother Luissa, these clowns already have their minds made up on this issue.

Forum List

Back