Aboriginal Flash Mob Invades Walmart

The Walmart at my house has armed security, this may be what is needed for the future.

Not here but where I used to live even the grocery stores had armed security, in the store and in the parking lot.

I can't see security officers taking potshots at 300 "youth".

Yup the Walmart near my house has armed security in the store as well as outside, as well as regular police rotations. I don't really see anymore that you could do besides posting a police headquarters or a National Guard division in every Walmart.

Aboriginals? I had no idea black people were classified as Aboriginals in the US???

We aren't allowed to call them "*******".

That's nice, doesn't make them Aboriginals.
If these black kids were in Africa they would be Aboriginals, here Native Americans are Aboriginals. See how that works?

I am just a little disappointed that my thread talking about youths sacking Walmart under the Law Enforcement area was joined with one in the Race section. Mine mentioned only youths, not any particular race.

I am just a little disappointed that my thread talking about youths sacking Walmart under the Law Enforcement area was joined with one in the Race section. Mine mentioned only youths, not any particular race.

I know, the other guy who started that thread was a racist douchebag.

Aboriginals? I had no idea black people were classified as Aboriginals in the US???

If these black kids were in Africa they would be Aboriginals, here Native Americans are Aboriginals. See how that works?
Never heard anyone call American Indians as "aboriginals" before this thread.

Again, "Mob of Youths" is code for Blacks or sometimes Hispanics.

Heck , their oppressed ancestors were slaves generations ago

These oppressed youngsters are getting their just reparations....

Look up the definition of Aboriginal. ;)

Look up the definition of Aboriginal. ;)
Yes, I understand the definition. I had just never heard anyone call American Indians "Aboriginals" BEFORE THIS THREAD. That includes the OP. ;)

An trumped up report, the Times Union said the "mob" was there a few MINUTES, police were called early, no reports of injuries or serious damage:

Saturday night flash mob takes over Jacksonville Walmart | jacksonville.com

The Times Union is a republican leaning paper to put it mildly. If you want to see REAL mobs of drunks, and rowdy behavior, try after a Gator game, or even worse, the Gator Bowl in Jax.

An trumped up report, the Times Union said the "mob" was there a few MINUTES, police were called early, no reports of injuries or serious damage:

The Times Union is a republican leaning paper to put it mildly. If you want to see REAL mobs of drunks, and rowdy behavior, try after a Gator game, or even worse, the Gator Bowl in Jax.

It shouldn't have occurred at all, for any duration. A clear, unequivocal signal must be conveyed that behavior like this WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ragardless of race or ethnicity of the criminal animals who participate.

Last edited:

It shouldn't have occurred at all, for any duration. A clear, unequivocal signal must be conveyed that behavior like this WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ragardless of race or ethnicity of the criminal animals who participate.

Filene's mobs or the Wal Mart delinquents? The police are already examining video, and receiving reports FROM the neighborhood the party was in, residents near the house are not pleased. Read the article.

The media wants us to think of Afros as people. You can't civilize Afros, so there's nothing for the media to gain by addressing the issue of Afro violence. So, the media ignores the race of these mobs.

Forum List

Back