Abortion activist accuses Biden of assault in viral encounter: 'I thought he was going to hit me'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A left-wing activist has accused Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden of assault after an event in Iowa on Tuesday, alleging that the former vice president "leaned forward, raised his voice, tried to grab my arm with his free hand."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

This “left-wing activist” is curious. Goes by the name Cayo which is the name of a resort in Belize. Why no name? I think the hildabeest wants to sink Biden (and any other dimwit) and will try to steal the nomination again! This, plus axelgreases recent activities has her covert op fingerprints all over ‘em. As Rush says...Do not doubt me.

According to this article, there were 'hints' that she still covets and thinks about another run?

Hillary Clinton to run in 2020?: 'No ... Well I’d like to be president'

When we look at the metrics of the video? Bad Bad Bad.

The comments even worse.

She has to be insane and out of touch.

I have a friend that worked for her campaign that still dreams about it, none of her liberal friends even want to hear her talk about it. :71:

Hillary Clinton on Recode Decode with Kara Swisher at the 92nd Street Y | Full interview

So, yeah, I'm going to have to doubt you. Unless it is a conspricy to ensure that Trump win again? :71:

Forum List

Back