Abortion and Colorado (R) Richard Holtorf-Candidate

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019

Author: Kyle Clark
Published: 1:42 PM MST January 19, 2024
Updated: 11:48 AM MST January 20, 2024

DENVER — Republican State Rep. Richard Holtorf, a candidate for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District, disclosed Friday that he financed an abortion for one of two girlfriends he impregnated, saying it helped her “live her best life.”
Holtorf, who represents the Eastern Plains, made the comment while discussing a resolution by Democrats marking the landmark Roe v. Wade decision that established the right to an abortion.

“I respected her rights and actually gave her money to help her through her important, critical time so she could live her best life,” Holtorf said.
Holtorf was a sponsor of a failed 2020 measure to ban abortion in Colorado after 22 weeks. In 2022, Holtorf made headlines when he dropped his handgun in the state Capitol while rushing to the floor to cast a vote against abortion rights.

Typical (R) Hypocrite.

Looks like I have triggered OhPleaseJustQuit
It has zero input except a "Fake News" or "Laughing" click.

You OhPleaseJustQuit can do better that this, tell us your thoughts.

I don't need an excess of words.

If you can't get what you need to hear out of "You're lying" or "I disagree with you" or "I'm laughing at you", that's your problem.

I'm not like the left-pigs, just running the mouth to hear myself talk.

Out of curiosity:

Since the Dobbs decision scuttled Roe v. Wade, is it correct to say that Colorado has made a STATE LAW decision to make abortion more generally available?

Why yes. I believe it iscorrect. So what’s the hubbub, bub?

I don't need an excess of words.

If you can't get what you need to hear out of "You're lying" or "I disagree with you" or "I'm laughing at you", that's your problem.

I'm not like the left-pigs, just running the mouth to hear myself talk..
Excellent response. ^^^^^LOLLOLLL^^^^

So you can't response to Pro-Life Holtorf "buying an Abortion" for his girlfriend because of convenience.
It's NOT a LIE.

Excellent response. ^^^^^LOLLOLLL^^^^

So you can't response to Pro-Life Holtorf "buying an Abortion" for his girlfriend because of convenience.
It's NOT a LIE.

For that particular poster. Anything anyone posts who is not a hard core Trump Fanboy, including the time of day, is denounced as fake news. Even if it is quoting Trump.

For that particular poster. Anything anyone posts who is not a hard core Trump Fanboy, including the time of day, is denounced as fake news. Even if it is quoting Trump.

He is the reason the ignore button was invented.

Forum List

Back