• Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
No, it is 100% fact.
100% fact is selectively applying definitions?

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.
I never did say it wasnt. Are you arguing with yourself?
it does NOT meet the definition of HUMAN. Not even a single celled organism.

Ok well, I'm pretty sure I'm wasting time arguing with anyone who would say that it's a stage of human life but it isn't human. Well just agree to disagree.
a chicken egg is a stage of a chickens life but you dont say you are eating chicken when you are eating a cheese omelet.
If you get your eggs from the grocery store, it's very unlikely the eggs are fertilized.

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.

Ok well, I'm pretty sure I'm wasting time arguing with anyone who would say that it's a stage of human life but it isn't human. Well just agree to disagree.
a chicken egg is a stage of a chickens life but you dont say you are eating chicken when you are eating a cheese omelet.
If you get your eggs from the grocery store, it's very unlikely the eggs are fertilized.
I have my own chickens :)

No, it is 100% fact.

How many people eat chicken eggs that have been fertilized? Brainiac?

No, it is 100% fact.

Embryo
The organism that develops from a pre-embryo during the second month of pregnancy. This stage of the pregnancy lasts about 5 weeks. Embryos then develop into fetuses.
there you go referencing the group that you probably hate the most :lol:

Feel free to explain why anyone should hold your denials in higher regard than even Planned Parenthood's recognition of the facts on this.

Exxxxxxxxxcellent point :rofl:
You just dont have an ounce of integrity in you, do you?
I probably eat fertilized eggs all the time. I cant tell you how many because i dont know of a way to test that :/

What's you position, and why?
I don't believe a fertilized egg is a human being. I do believe a fetus that has a fully developed brain is a baby/human being. The line between the two is arbitrary but aborting an egg is OK, aborting a baby is not. I'd let science/rationality tell me where the line will be placed, I would not let religion.

How hilarious.

You start your post with "I believe this and I believe that" then claim you will follow the facts and not religion.

Let me know when you are ready to seriously consider the actual facts over your "beliefs"
Let me entertain you with a question then. When is a human being old enough to vote?

Science has no factual answer to give so we have to come up an arbitrary number. I love facts and science but some things are outside the realm of science.

Embryo
The organism that develops from a pre-embryo during the second month of pregnancy. This stage of the pregnancy lasts about 5 weeks. Embryos then develop into fetuses.

Feel free to explain why anyone should hold your denials in higher regard than even Planned Parenthood's recognition of the facts on this.
Does PP go around debating science?

No, it is 100% fact.

Why haven't you used this knowledge of yours to overturn ANY of our fetal Homicide laws yet?
What kind of a sick puppy would want to?

What kind of sick puppy would let a person do time in prison for murder. . for killing something that (according to you and your ilk) is not even a human organism?

What's you position, and why?
I don't believe a fertilized egg is a human being. I do believe a fetus that has a fully developed brain is a baby/human being. The line between the two is arbitrary but aborting an egg is OK, aborting a baby is not. I'd let science/rationality tell me where the line will be placed, I would not let religion.

How hilarious.

You start your post with "I believe this and I believe that" then claim you will follow the facts and not religion.

Let me know when you are ready to seriously consider the actual facts over your "beliefs"
Let me entertain you with a question then. When is a human being old enough to vote?

Science has no factual answer to give so we have to come up an arbitrary number. I love facts and science but some things are outside the realm of science.

Well, that's a funny one.

I'll give you that much.

Wow!

Thanks for that glimpse into the most disfunctional thought process I have witnessed in a very long time.

Embryo

Does PP go around debating science?

Yes.

I have my own chickens :)
Kewl

Thanks for that glimpse into the most disfunctional thought process I have witnessed in a very long time.
You mean a thought process that doesn't function like yours? Thanks. No need to address my points, you've already answered any question I might have.

Why haven't you used this knowledge of yours to overturn ANY of our fetal Homicide laws yet?

What kind of sick puppy would let a person do time in prison for murder. . for killing something that (according to you and your ilk) is not even a human organism?
I accept your surrender since you believe the unborn child is worthless

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.” Numbers 31:17

“Slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.” 1 Samuel 15:3

“Dash their children, and rip up their women with child.” 2 Kings 8:12

“Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives ravished.” Isaiah 13:16

“They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.” Isaiah 13:18

“Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children.” Ezekiel 9:6

“Their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” Hosea 13:16

http://atheistfoundation.org.au/art...bible-what-does-the-bible-say-about-abortion/

Exxxxxxxxxcellent point :rofl:
You just dont have an ounce of integrity in you, do you?
I probably eat fertilized eggs all the time. I cant tell you how many because i dont know of a way to test that :/

As a chicken's life cycle begins at the chicken's moment of conception, when you eat a fertilized egg, you are in fact eating a chicken which is in the first days of its life. No appeals to ridicule will ever change that scientific fact.

Last edited:

I accept your surrender since you believe the unborn child is worthless

Read slower. . .

According

To

You

And

Your

Ilk.

You have made a lot of posts in this thread about this and I wonder why.

When is abortion acceptable to you?

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Women die in childbirth every day. Pregnancy itself puts a mother's life in danger.

So, you have admitted you are ready willing and able to murder unborn children.

Welcome to the Pro-Choice team~!

Wrong. Women die sometimes during childbirth, you can't call it an abortion if you are delivering the baby anyway.

Pregnancy is a normal natural part of life and in no way puts the mother in danger, generally. I work with obstetricians and they say that maybe twice or three times there's been a case where pregnancy threatens a mothers life in the early stages. In the later stages there is an illness called Pre-eclampsia which does threaten but it often can be managed medically. In the cases where it can't, the baby is NOT killed, instead it is delivered prematurely.

You know nothing.

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.” Numbers 31:17

“Slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.” 1 Samuel 15:3

“Dash their children, and rip up their women with child.” 2 Kings 8:12

“Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives ravished.” Isaiah 13:16

“They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.” Isaiah 13:18

“Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children.” Ezekiel 9:6

“Their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” Hosea 13:16

Abortion in the Bible: What does the Bible say about abortion?

Funny how abortion proponents try to bring religion in when they think it suits their needs. "What gives you the right to cram your religious views down everybody eless throat?"

You have made a lot of posts in this thread about this and I wonder why.

When is abortion acceptable to you?

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Women die in childbirth every day. Pregnancy itself puts a mother's life in danger.

So, you have admitted you are ready willing and able to murder unborn children.

Welcome to the Pro-Choice team~!

Wrong. Women die sometimes during childbirth, you can't call it an abortion if you are delivering the baby anyway.

Pregnancy is a normal natural part of life and in no way puts the mother in danger, generally. I work with obstetricians and they say that maybe twice or three times there's been a case where pregnancy threatens a mothers life in the early stages. In the later stages there is an illness called Pre-eclampsia which does threaten but it often can be managed medically. In the cases where it can't, the baby is NOT killed, instead it is delivered prematurely.

You know nothing.

Been there.

Dealt with that.

Forum List

Back