Abortion wagon parked at DNC convention has killed 25 babies so far

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The Democrat party is a death cult, and now they have the bodies to prove it.

Also notice they have finally stopped calling themselves "pro-choice" (because they aren't). It's now "pro-abortion".

This is demonic.

This is demonic.

Try to look at the bright side.
  • These whack jobs are just aborting themselves making the world one step at a time closer to normalcy again.
  • Every one of them is a child spared of being raised by crazy leftwing idiots.
  • Who wants a parent who would do that to their own child treating it like a bad lunch?

Also notice they have finally stopped calling themselves "pro-choice" (because they aren't). It's now "pro-abortion".

This is demonic.

one positive to take away from this is that they are all democrats that died,,

give them time and they wont exist anymore,,

Try to look at the bright side.
  • These whack jobs are just aborting themselves making the world one step at a time closer to normalcy again.
  • Every one of them is a child spared of being raised by crazy leftwing idiots.
  • Who wants a parent who would do that to their own child treating it like a bad lunch?

In theory I agree with you, and I 100% support the vasectomy wagon that's also parked at the DNC KKKonvention. I think ALL lefty men and women should be sterilized.

This is demonic.

The statist left should have had Fleetwood Mac's tune, "You Make Loving Fun" playing on loudspeakers while getting down & dirty while butchering the lil Baboos! Just have a voice over dialed into Christine McVie's voice with slightly modified vocals of, "You Make Butchering Babies Fun!" Hey, the statist left marxinazis already back/joined the islaminazi movement so why not pull a Dr. Mengele & go all the way!?

This is demonic.

I guess "safe, legal, and rare" is no longer the overriding goal for them.

In theory I agree with you, and I 100% support the vasectomy wagon that's also parked at the DNC KKKonvention. I think ALL lefty men and women should be sterilized.

That just gives them more reason to steal other's kids from them, at least morally and socially.

You're asking if murder is a justifiable response to murder?
Agreed, its a broader philosophy question. But if there's been 25 quantifiable murders, is it justified to stop future murders by blowing it up? Morally, I am not talking would you do it is it right or anything. This is not a gotcha.

How does that relate to abortion? It seems the opposite.

No, the current pro-abortion movement on the left celebrates killing kids for the sake of killing. See "shout your abortion" and various leftists who have said they want to get pregnant specifically so they can kill the baby. It's become a death cult.

Forum List

Back