abortions the real choice

How does a cluster of cells being extracted sum up to death?

Still waiting to hear about your knowledgable experience with rape. Or are you ready to be honest enough to say you haven't, therefore you know nothing of it. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Could you possibly spare us the outdated and obsolete euphemisms that only serve to demonstrate how very uneducated you really are? They make me depressed over the pathetic state of public school in this nation.

YOU are "a cluster of cells". The fact that you are a bigger cluster of cells than a fetus does not in any way make you more of a living organism than he is. Life is not dependent on size.

You can demand "knowledgeable and honest" when you can provide it.

It isn't a as obsolete as you claim. The human body naturally destroys living thriving cells every minute. Which begs the question I asked earlier, when does life truly begin... considering each time I menustrate I am killing a living bunch of cells called my egg.

TT,

The human body naturally destroys its own various cells and replaces them completely...over and over again, like our skin cells...tis very true.

But what I don't think you have recognized it that this particular cluster of cells are not YOUR cells, they are the cells of your future offspring, with completely separate DNA identifying them as an individual and not with the same DNA map that you have uniquely to yourself and your skin cells that you shed....as example.

Your skin cells or the cells in your toenails, can not produce a separate, individual human being, as the unique cells in this cluster of cells that you speak about can do...they ARE something special and refusing to accept these facts is denying Science and Medical Science out there today.

There are plenty of other reasons out there to support or deny the legality of abortion, such as the woman's health...mental and physical, the woman still being the HOST body of the offspring she must carry for 9 months, her own right of privacy, her right to make her own medical decisions with her doctor, or even the aspect of whether an embryo has the same worth as a viable fetus or newborn....

BUT to say that this cluster of cells in a mother's womb is nothing but merely a cluster of cells of nothingness or of the mother's cells that die and replenish every day, is simply not the case....my husband and I being childless....I have and he has, prayed every day for the near last twenty years for that "cluster" of cells of ours, in my own womb, but no such luck.... :(

No one says you are terminating your toenail when you cut it or terminating your skin when you shed it, but an abortion is a Termination of Pregnancy and a Pregnancy is a woman with her offspring, in her womb....not herself cloned in her womb, but her offspring...a separate individual than herself....and an abortion "terminates" this other offspring, it does not terminate the woman, in any manner....and to argue prochoice from that aspect does not represent the scientific facts....imo.

care

Even if you think it should be legal, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN. If its going to be legal, it has to be a shared "choice" between BOTH the mother and father of the child.

There is no excuse to allow half the species to monopolize reproductive decision making. Its ludicris.

Even if you think it should be legal, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN. If its going to be legal, it has to be a shared "choice" between BOTH the mother and father of the child.

There is no excuse to allow half the species to monopolize reproductive decision making. Its ludicris.

Apparently the excuse seems to come from the creator, considering only the females were made to give birth.

No, there aren't too many "unwanted kids", but based on your post it does seem that we have an overabundance of dumbass posters on message boards.

Do you do any research before you speak? Just curious. Aren't too many unwanted kids? Google is a wonderful thing, I suggest you use it to research the inadaquit foster care system in this country.

Lets kill them after they are born then. Wouldn't that be justified? There's too many of them. Put them out in the snow to die perhaps? Why not?

And what does this have to do with your claim that there isn't too many unwanted children out there?

It is not your right, as a man, to commit and act of conversion upon the womb of a woman and convert it to your uses during the term of the pregnancy.

Therefore, your input may or may not be requested or listened to, but it is of little moment.

Could you possibly spare us the outdated and obsolete euphemisms that only serve to demonstrate how very uneducated you really are? They make me depressed over the pathetic state of public school in this nation.

YOU are "a cluster of cells". The fact that you are a bigger cluster of cells than a fetus does not in any way make you more of a living organism than he is. Life is not dependent on size.

You can demand "knowledgeable and honest" when you can provide it.

It isn't a as obsolete as you claim. The human body naturally destroys living thriving cells every minute. Which begs the question I asked earlier, when does life truly begin... considering each time I menustrate I am killing a living bunch of cells called my egg.

TT,

The human body naturally destroys its own various cells and replaces them completely...over and over again, like our skin cells...tis very true.

But what I don't think you have recognized it that this particular cluster of cells are not YOUR cells, they are the cells of your future offspring, with completely separate DNA identifying them as an individual and not with the same DNA map that you have uniquely to yourself and your skin cells that you shed....as example.

Your skin cells or the cells in your toenails, can not produce a separate, individual human being, as the unique cells in this cluster of cells that you speak about can do...they ARE something special and refusing to accept these facts is denying Science and Medical Science out there today.

There are plenty of other reasons out there to support or deny the legality of abortion, such as the woman's health...mental and physical, the woman still being the HOST body of the offspring she must carry for 9 months, her own right of privacy, her right to make her own medical decisions with her doctor, or even the aspect of whether an embryo has the same worth as a viable fetus or newborn....

BUT to say that this cluster of cells in a mother's womb is nothing but merely a cluster of cells of nothingness or of the mother's cells that die and replenish every day, is simply not the case....my husband and I being childless....I have and he has, prayed every day for the near last twenty years for that "cluster" of cells of ours, in my own womb, but no such luck.... :(

No one says you are terminating your toenail when you cut it or terminating your skin when you shed it, but an abortion is a Termination of Pregnancy and a Pregnancy is a woman with her offspring, in her womb....not herself cloned in her womb, but her offspring...a separate individual than herself....and an abortion "terminates" this other offspring, it does not terminate the woman, in any manner....and to argue prochoice from that aspect does not represent the scientific facts....imo.

care

I now understand where you thoughts are coming from. I am sorry you are having a hard time having a child. And in understanding that, I can see how unfair this whole abortion debate would be to you. I don't think anything I could say would change how you feel. And totally understand your perspective on it.

I will have to admit I am surprised that you aren't familar with the stats on foster care and how many children out there are unwanted and sentenced to life their lives going from home to home, or in institutions. You know there are kids out there hoping someone like you may come around. And if I were to believe in "God", maybe god made couples like you because of the prayers of those very kids.

I think Justice O'Connor struck the proper balance with regard to abortion. Basically, she said if the fetus is not to the point of viability, then you may abort it. If it is past the point of viability, you may not, absent some exigency, abort the fetus.

This seems to me like solid, plain, pragmatic thinking so I've adopted it.

I think Justice O'Connor struck the proper balance with regard to abortion. Basically, she said if the fetus is not to the point of viability, then you may abort it. If it is past the point of viability, you may not, absent some exigency, abort the fetus.

This seems to me like solid, plain, pragmatic thinking so I've adopted it.

I absoultely agree.

There is no excuse to allow half the species to monopolize reproductive decision making.
Its ludicris.
Why not? Only half the species is capable of giving birth.

There is no excuse to allow half the species to monopolize reproductive decision making.
Its ludicris.

I know... they want there to be no government unless it's governing their personal relationships....

and some of these guys just so can't stand not having veto power. someone should tell them that if they have any kind of relationship, they WOULD participate in decision-making... they just wouldn't get a veto.

oh no... the horror... the horror. :cuckoo:

Its ludicris.

yes and you can get pregnant all by yourself

Its ludicris.

Actually, at a sperm bank, you can get preggo by yourself.

Actually, at a sperm bank, you can get preggo by yourself.

WHERE does the sperm come from, from the woman all by herself....

But at the sperm bank, she gets preggo by herself, that's all I said.

have you ever had sex ed? a man had to give his sperm....now go ask somebody about the birds and bees...

and for the sake of this discussion, men who give their sperm at a bank have no clue if their sperm will produce a child, and don't give their sperm to raise a child with the woman who gets the sperm donation.... IOW, they don't matter for the issue of both parties consenting

Last edited:
Lets kill them after they are born then. Wouldn't that be justified? There's too many of them. Put them out in the snow to die perhaps? Why not?

You mean like the Spartans?
It is not your right, as a man, to commit and act of conversion upon the womb of a woman and convert it to your uses during the term of the pregnancy.
[/QUOTE]

It is not your right to kill my child so you can still be a cheerleader and go to the club on fridays

\Technically, it is possible

Forum List

Back