abortions the real choice

Someone who has taken ALL precautions to NOT become pregnant, and is knowingly an unfit mother?

If you are referring to someone who does not EVER want to become pregnant, then there are solutions to fix that. If she NEVER wants to become pregnant, and she does, then she has NOT taken all precautions.

Come on J, you know libertines are allergic to reason and thinking. They just said that being raped is a valid excuse for killing a third party and that the leftist nanny state and social programs they fought so hard to get are worse than death.

Someone who has taken ALL precautions to NOT become pregnant, and is knowingly an unfit mother?

If you are referring to someone who does not EVER want to become pregnant, then there are solutions to fix that. If she NEVER wants to become pregnant, and she does, then she has NOT taken all precautions.

the leftist nanny state and social programs they fought so hard to get are worse than death.

How does a cluster of cells being extracted sum up to death?

Still waiting to hear about your knowledgable experience with rape. Or are you ready to be honest enough to say you haven't, therefore you know nothing of it. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

How does ending the pseudo-random movement of particles in your body equal a crime?

Is this who you are? Just curious. You make outrageous statements like you are an expert on issues, then when asked for your experience with the issues after you so blantently expressed what seemed like knowledgable statements to them, you divert/ignore, squirm.

Please answer my questions, then I would be more then happy to respect you enough to answer yours.

Should I recap them for you?

the leftist nanny state and social programs they fought so hard to get are worse than death.

Still waiting to hear about your knowledgable experience with rape. Or are you ready to be honest enough to say you haven't, therefore you know nothing of it. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Could you possibly spare us the outdated and obsolete euphemisms that only serve to demonstrate how very uneducated you really are? They make me depressed over the pathetic state of public school in this nation.

YOU are "a cluster of cells". The fact that you are a bigger cluster of cells than a fetus does not in any way make you more of a living organism than he is. Life is not dependent on size.

You can demand "knowledgeable and honest" when you can provide it.

How does ending the pseudo-random movement of particles in your body equal a crime?

Is this who you are? Just curious. You make outrageous statements like you are an expert on issues, then when asked for your experience with the issues after you so blantently expressed what seemed like knowledgable statements to them, you divert/ignore, squirm.

Please answer my questions, then I would be more then happy to respect you enough to answer yours.

Should I recap them for you?

You have asked no questions regarding the matter at hand and you refuse to respond to my points because you can't. Stop evading- or has Google not given you a ready-made post yet?

:

Could you possibly spare us the outdated and obsolete euphemisms that only serve to demonstrate how very uneducated you really are? They make me depressed over the pathetic state of public school in this nation.

YOU are "a cluster of cells". The fact that you are a bigger cluster of cells than a fetus does not in any way make you more of a living organism than he is. Life is not dependent on size.

You know libertines despise logic and reason, cecile

Abortion is a woman's choice. Hers and hers alone.

Hey, our cathoprotestant child molester is back!@

"You know libertines despise logic and reason, cecile" Ya, just like you debating Adam and Eve, two people of whom there is ZERO proof that they even existed. Very logical.

It isn't a as obsolete as you claim. The human body naturally destroys living thriving cells every minute. Which begs the question I asked earlier, when does life truly begin... considering each time I menustrate I am killing a living bunch of cells called my egg.

sanders a friend of mine had her tubes tied after 3 kids.....the doctor said it wasnt his fault when she had the fourth..the tubes had grown back together...get over your moral righteous.....shit happens ...with tubals and vas'

Humans are just deluding themselves that our species is some sort of special chosen species by some god. People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos. Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.
Who cares if a woman aborts, we already have too many unwanted kids in the world today anyways, why do we need more of them?

No, there aren't too many "unwanted kids", but based on your post it does seem that we have an overabundance of dumbass posters on message boards.

It isn't a as obsolete as you claim. The human body naturally destroys living thriving cells every minute. Which begs the question I asked earlier, when does life truly begin... considering each time I menustrate I am killing a living bunch of cells called my egg.

A fertilized egg has all the DNA necessary for a full lifespan, conditions permitting, your unfertilized egg obviously does not. For whatever reason this basic fact seems a little difficult for some folks to comprehend, but its really not that complicated.

Last edited:
Humans are just deluding themselves that our species is some sort of special chosen species by some god. People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos. Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.
Who cares if a woman aborts, we already have too many unwanted kids in the world today anyways, why do we need more of them?

No, there aren't too many "unwanted kids", but based on your post it does seem that we have an overabundance of dumbass posters on message boards.

Do you do any research before you speak? Just curious. Aren't too many unwanted kids? Google is a wonderful thing, I suggest you use it to research the inadaquit foster care system in this country.

Do you do any research before you speak? Just curious. Aren't too many unwanted kids? Google is a wonderful thing, I suggest you use it to research the inadaquit foster care system in this country.

Lets kill them after they are born then. Wouldn't that be justified? There's too many of them. Put them out in the snow to die perhaps? Why not?

Forum List

Back