Who will be the 2024 Democrat Nominee?

Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.

How physically capable do you need to be President, exactly?

I mean, they could put a stuffed toy in the hot seat and it probably wouldn't be worse than Trump's presidency

Americans? Illegal aliens sure prefer "Old Yeller". Biden is just a Puppet. Suzy Rice is in charge. She keeps a VERY low profile.
Nonsense. It's time you idiots stopped repeating this. Because you are supporting a man who can't stay awake in court. Americans prefer Biden. Fascists who want to see white supremacy restored support Trump.

Not honestly. Stealing the election is not going to fly this time.
Nobody stole the last election. You guys have made that claim for nearly 4 years and you haven't produced evidence the first. So STFU.

Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.
Joe Manchin is 76. So if Biden isn't physicaly caable, neither is Manchin or Trump. Trump is 78, obese and dumb. Yet you think hes physically capable. This narrative is tired. Sane Americans see that Biden is heathy and good to go.

I think Gary Oldman will continue to play the part of a senile Biden through the Chicago democrat convention. “Biden” will drop out at the Convention

Xi came to the USA to give his blessing (and marching orders) to the real candidate: Comrade Gavin

I'm looking forward to 4 more years of Joseph Biden (God's choice). And we know that Republicans don't really care about age since they re-elected 90 year old Charles Grassley in Iowa, and he is the chair of a few important Senate Committees.

I'm looking forward to 4 more years of Joseph Biden (God's choice). And we know that Republicans don't really care about age since they re-elected 90 year old Charles Grassley in Iowa, and he is the chair of a few important Senate Committees.
Who chairs more than one committee? Dumbass.

Rooting for the destruction of the United States again huh? Biden's not God's choice. That would be Trump

Ranking member is not the chair. OK stupid?
So if Republicans win in November they will not make Grassley Chair?
4i6Ckte.gif

So you were admitting we need election reform. We definitely need eyes on this coming election, non-partisan ones.
I’m saying the DNC is on record that something as vital and innocuous as an accurate voter database is an “existential threat”

That should have been Trump’s first order of business

Nonsense. It's time you idiots stopped repeating this. Because you are supporting a man who can't stay awake in court. Americans prefer Biden. Fascists who want to see white supremacy restored support Trump.
Race ,Race ,Race. Besides ,why should he NOT sleep through it? Already knows the outcome from this Kangaroo Court.

Forum List

Back