About 100 Days Till Election. Anyone Expect Any Pollster To Give Trump An Honest 10 Point Lead?, Of Course Not !

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
being we are living in a world where we just cant be honest about a number of issues {Do You Love And Support B.L.M.?}, "Do You Plan To Vote For Donald Trump?
You get the idea.
I have brought this up in a recent post before. Even FOX will never bring up that Trump is actually about 10 points ahead, cause we all know what may happen to them and their studios in DC/NY.
Even Raz Muffin is being very careful not to bring up a poll where Trump is about 8/9/or ten point ahead of "Confused Joe".
So don't expect to see the truth of any poll coming out for the rest of the summer/fall.
And we can all just laugh when CNN has Bin Biden 15 points ahead in the last week of October. :puhleeze: :hyper::laugh2:

If CNN, MSNBS, NYT, WaPo and the rest defeat Trump, they will be effectively defeating themselves. If millennials get their totalitarian wish, they'll be defeating themselves but they're too stupid to know it. I hope common sense and intelligence prevail in the end.

being we are living in a world where we just cant be honest about a number of issues {Do You Love And Support B.L.M.?}, "Do You Plan To Vote For Donald Trump?
You get the idea.
I have brought this up in a recent post before. Even FOX will never bring up that Trump is actually about 10 points ahead, cause we all know what may happen to them and their studios in DC/NY.
Even Raz Muffin is being very careful not to bring up a poll where Trump is about 8/9/or ten point ahead of "Confused Joe".
So don't expect to see the truth of any poll coming out for the rest of the summer/fall.
And we can all just laugh when CNN has Bin Biden 15 points ahead in the last week of October. :puhleeze: :hyper::laugh2:
The Cato Institute did a poll and ask people if they were comfortable telling others their political position and 67% said no.... no poll today is accurate..

But will they come out of their basements and vote?
The PISSED OFF BLM people are already out and you can be SURE they will vote!

Keep betting on a kinda, sorta, maybe, because the sure thing is already here.

You get the idea.
Why would pollsters lie and say Trump is 10 points ahead. Even Trump friendly polls that he has referenced in the past give Biden a hearty lead at this point.

we have a ways to go so polls are a waste of time u less you are strategizing for one of the campaigns but they are what they are.

You get the idea.
The Cato Institute did a poll and ask people if they were comfortable telling others their political position and 67% said no.... no poll today is accurate..
if I was a local well known pollster, I would call my results in to every newspaper/TV station...give Trump a 15 point lead,,,,THEN MOVE OUT OF MY OFFICE THE NEXT DAY !!!

You get the idea.

You are the one who does not want the polls to be honest. Trump is not 10 points ahead.

You get the idea.

If that included polls then how did Cato get those numbers? Clearly the poll was talking about people speaking to others in public.

You get the idea.
Trump will win. People want law and order, not the domestic terrorism of NYC, Seattle, and Portland.

Razzymussen and FOX Noise should show the impeached president with an insurmountable lead.

You get the idea.

Nah. Well get the same bullshit we got in 2016. You know. The one that told everyone Hitlery would be POUTUS.

Surprise.

Forum List

Back