🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

About those Benjamins

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
There's a surge in 100 dollar bills.

Last time that happened was right before 9/11.

In fact, there are more 100 dollar bills currently in circulation than there are 1 dollar bills in circulation.

Relevant reading - What In The World Is Happening This Week?

Snip...

''That’s right, for those who remember the story of Federal Reserve whistleblower William Bergman, a sharp increase in money supply was something that caught the attention of Fed researchers in the wake of 9/11. When he began looking into that spike, and why the Federal Reserve Board of Governors had issued a non-routine supervisory letter warning Fed banks to be vigilant in monitoring suspicious activity reports in August 2001, he was told that he had committed “an egregious breach of protocol in calling the Board staff and asking the question.”

Needless to say, Bergman was eventually ousted from his position.

Last edited:
ah....you know too much NC......but....i'm still all asci ears....what's your conjecture ? polluting the species can't be good.....~S~

ah....you know too much NC......but....i'm still all asci ears....what's your conjecture ? polluting the species can't be good.....~S~

Counterfeit? But who? And where are they printing them? And how'd they get the plates? And what is it all for?

I dunno.

Never thought I'd post this in the Conspiracy Theories. Interesting and attention grabbing. Even more good stuff in the comments section. Thank you NC!

Counterfeit? But who? And where are they printing them? And how'd they get the plates? And what is it all for?

I dunno.
The same people who counterfeit the majority of American currency. The federal reserve...

I dunno.

North Korea. They have a state counterfeiting apparatus with notes so good even the Federal Reserve has trouble catching them. They use intaglio presses. It is how their ruling elite buy foreign goods.

North Korean Counterfeiting Operations Suspected of Creating New Supernotes

Forum List

Back