About Those Racist Cops and Justice Systems

National Review doesn't like change..........imagine that.
WTF does that have to do with the fact Democrats created and own all the problems they claim to have?

The problems are slowly getting addressed. That you can only see this in political terms is sad.
Yes, make robbery and theft a ticketed crime, release tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early, and slash police forces while grabbing guns from law abiding citizens.

You’re addressing it alright.

Nobody has had their guns grabbed.

You might want to ask the former SKS rifle owners in California about what happened to their firearms before making yourself appear even more ignorant.

Why don't you tell me?
Why don’t you tell us why Democrats created so many cesspits of racist government ‘police’.

I don't speak for them.

National Review doesn't like change..........imagine that.
WTF does that have to do with the fact Democrats created and own all the problems they claim to have?

The problems are slowly getting addressed. That you can only see this in political terms is sad.
Yes, make robbery and theft a ticketed crime, release tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early, and slash police forces while grabbing guns from law abiding citizens.

You’re addressing it alright.

Nobody has had their guns grabbed.

You might want to ask the former SKS rifle owners in California about what happened to their firearms before making yourself appear even more ignorant.

Why don't you tell me?
Why don’t you tell us why Democrats created so many cesspits of racist government ‘police’.
Police tend to be republican.

Dem problem in Dem cities in Dem states. Dem businesses looted and burned. Dem neighborhood riots. Dems assaulting Dems. I'm detecting a pattern here. :eusa_think:

Meanwhile in my church going conservative town city officials have hung the local high school team spirit banners up on main street and everyone is waiting for the farmers markets to open.
A lie. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem.

Dem problem in Dem cities in Dem states. Dem businesses looted and burned. Dem neighborhood riots. Dems assaulting Dems. I'm detecting a pattern here. :eusa_think:

Meanwhile in my church going conservative town city officials have hung the local high school team spirit banners up on main street and everyone is waiting for the farmers markets to open.
A lie. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem.
The major crime spree in my rural Republican region that has no smog, you can drink from the streams, wild animals roam free region in 2020 was a woman writing bad checks.

Bullshit !
Truth.

We just had a republican president and our nation is fucked up, so just stop lying to yoirself.
Maxine Waters was in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota yesterday and preached to the mob to pour it on. Her district is in California. Fuck you.

Sure you do snowflake, name it or you are fake news.

The major crime spree in my rural Republican region that has no smog, you can drink from the streams, wild animals roam free region in 2020 was a woman writing bad checks.

There was destruction of property and Federal crimes committed on Halloween in our Republican TRUMP county. By that I mean kids threw a pumpkin at my neighbors mailbox destroying it.

Sure you do snowflake, name it or you are fake news.

Man, fuck you. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem. That's why the poorest states in the country are republican.

There was destruction of property and Federal crimes committed on Halloween in our Republican TRUMP county. By that I mean kids threw a pumpkin at my neighbors mailbox destroying it.
You trump supporters are delusional.

You trump supporters are delusional.
Is Maxine Waters your mamma?

Maxine Waters was in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota yesterday and preached to the mob to pour it on. Her district is in California. Fuck you.
Any questions about who the real Racist are?
No, they are whites like you.

Telling a multi racial crowd to increae protesting is not racist.
Rioting and looting isn't protesting, you dumb ass nygga.

You should know cracker since you whites loot and riot for no reason.

No, they are whites like you.

Telling a multi racial crowd to increae protesting is not racist.
Try clicking your heels together while parroting those deusional Leftist LIES.

I am sure someone, somewhere, believes that bullshit.

Forum List

Back