Abrams: I support abolishing the electoral college

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Fair Fight Action Chair and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams argued in favor of abolishing the Electoral College.
Abrams: I Support Abolishing the Electoral College | Breitbart

Demonnic twats support it because the c..ts cann't win ----- you get rid of this method IDIOT america you deserve the demonnic shit these bastards will rain down on you pos idiots!!

Can you imagine listening to that if times went bad? Unfortunately a percentage would and die.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Fair Fight Action Chair and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams

"Eye-eeee want a hip-po-pa-ta-mus for Christ-maaaasss ..."

Oh wait. Scratch that.

Maybe a Tavor SAR Flattop B16. Thanks.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Fair Fight Action Chair and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams

"Eye-eeee want a hip-po-pa-ta-mus for Christ-maaaasss ..."

Oh wait. Scratch that.

Maybe a Tavor SAR Flattop B16. Thanks.

upload_2019-8-28_12-18-2.png

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Fair Fight Action Chair and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams argued in favor of abolishing the Electoral College.

Demonnic twats support it because the c..ts cann't win ----- you get rid of this method IDIOT america you deserve the demonnic shit these bastards will rain down on you pos idiots!!

imagine actually believing that the MOST POPULAR votes should win.

obviously it should be WHICH EVER METHOD FAVORS CONSERVATIVES.

Abrams had a good chance at winning Georgia, and probably could have if she did not go hard left. The problem was she went hard left.

Georgia has had Democrats in the Governor’s mansion, the Senate, and other statewide offices many times, even this Century. The difference is that those Democrats, including Jimmy Carter, were moderates. And there is the problem that the Democrats refuse to face. OK, Zell Miller was conservative, but that is the exception, rather than the rule.

What Abrams forgot was that outside her circle of advisors and friends there is a lot of state that she did not reach, nor offer to represent. Gun ban, in Georgia? In Georgia, where roughly 10% of the people have Concealed Carry permits? Where the acknowledged gun ownership rate is above 30% and is probably much higher? A vast majority of my friends own guns, and they are Black, White, Hispanic, and Asian. My neighbor joked that if he bought one more gun, even something as small as a Derringer, he would have to duct tape the door to his safe closed since it barely locked now. How do you pretend that you are trying to win knowing that at least a third of the population is going to oppose your policies Stacy?

Then there were other issues in which she was at odds with the people. The problem wasn’t racism, nor was it voting. It was that Stacy did not represent the ideals and principles of the people. You are not elected to rule, but to represent those people. To give voice to their shared beliefs. Not enforce your beliefs upon them.

imagine actually believing that the MOST POPULAR votes should win.

obviously it should be WHICH EVER METHOD FAVORS CONSERVATIVES.

It should be the same system we’ve always used. What is wrong with that? It isn’t like the Electoral College is something new. Every single Presidential Election this nation has ever had was decided exactly the same way. Now, somehow it is unfair? It isn’t like the Electoral College was created just before the 2016 election man.

If the Electoral College was dissolved America would be at the mercy of New York, California, Illinois, etc.
It's a leftist dream to eliminate the Electoral College and on MSNBC third rate leftist politicians like Stacey Abrams
Stacey Abrams Stolen-Election Myth Endures | National Review
perpetuate the myth but fortunately not many pay attention. No one should pay attention
to this partisan fraud.

Of course the liberal scumbags want to get rid of it. That’s the only way they can win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back