Abrams to Give SOTU Rebuttal

They came pretty close to pulling of a rigged election in Georgia. Election Laws need tightened and The Law needs to clamp down on Voter Fraud in that state.

Abrams was begging illegal aliens to vote for her.

They came pretty close to pulling of a rigged election in Georgia. Election Laws need tightened and The Law needs to clamp down on Voter Fraud in that state.

Abrams was begging illegal aliens to vote for her.
All test balloons and strategy for 2020.

SOTU rebuttals are usually where careers go to die.

You will be pleasantly surprised by Abrams. She's pretty amazing

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Stacey Abrams to respond to Trump speech

Why are so many of those people (especially the females) so fat?

Mod Note: Thread title has been changed as it was inappropriate for the Politics section
Why is Trump so fat since he is one of those people?

That hateful snaggle tooth dumbass is the face of the Democrat Party nowadays? LOL!

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Mod Note: Thread title has been changed as it was inappropriate for the Politics section
he lives in america?

he lives in america?
Old and white...

he lives in america?
Old and white...
i thought he was orangemanbad.

Are you saying old and white isn't allowed in america?

That fat aunt jemima will rile up the ghettos and rich white left wing patronizing racists by pushing the only thing that mental slave knows.

RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

Meanwhile the rich white left wing patronizing racists will just glow about her.

That fat aunt jemima will rile up the ghettos and rich white left wing patronizing racists by pushing the only thing that mental slave knows.

RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

Meanwhile the rich white left wing patronizing racists will just glow about her.
mount her on their plantation pole. It's what all good kkk members do to their blacks.

you sure enjoy trump's body parts. son, you are so far from this one, that you lost all resemblance of a service dude.
I'm praud ta be Merican at least I knows I'm free
you mean you're praud to be a mexican where you get your shit for free. right?
Jcc If I told you how I did in the markets today you'd never believe me ,,nor would another idiot sassy I get nothing for free
got to love the capitalists.

What you don't understand is americans worked hard in those companies to make you money. and you flip your nose at them after getting the benefit from them. you also believe in illegals rather than your veteran brothers. sad.
I'm not flipping my nose
$266,936.22
Day Change
Just picking it!

Forum List

Back