Abrams to Give SOTU Rebuttal

I thought you were talking about Whoopie Goldberg
She isn't fat. Ugly as hell, but not fat.

However that fat fuck is a fat fuck. Quite typical of black women, I find.

Should I post pics?

And we know what those people eat, dont we?

Don't we?
Fat brown whatever she's smarter than that moron in our WH who thinks his shit doesn't stink

If she's so smart and Trump isn't, why is he the President and she's just impersonating Jabba the Hutt?
Mr Galt There are very few if any, folks in gov't that aren't smarter than this ass Trump, who thinks he's smarter than everyone Now jcc thinks he's smarter than me...A real trumpette

I never understood you people's use of the derogatory word "Trumpette."

Is that supposed to mean that male Trump-supporters are less masculine than your everyday average pajama-boy liberal? That makes no sense whatsoever.

We're not the people who support "gender-confusion", effeminate men, trans-sexualism, or mutilating one's own sexual organs to resemble the opposite sex. Those are things the left supports.

As usual, the loaded terms you people use have no basis in fact, and only serve to somehow "shame" people into agreeing with you. Too bad you don't realize that most of us have reached the point in our adult lives that we're comfortable with our masculinity, and don't really give a rat's ass what anyone thinks.
nothing to do with masculinity galt just a reference to those who have their heads so far up trumps ass they're blind to the workings of the scum

Should I post pics?

Don't we?
Fat brown whatever she's smarter than that moron in our WH who thinks his shit doesn't stink

If she's so smart and Trump isn't, why is he the President and she's just impersonating Jabba the Hutt?
Mr Galt There are very few if any, folks in gov't that aren't smarter than this ass Trump, who thinks he's smarter than everyone Now jcc thinks he's smarter than me...A real trumpette

Is that supposed to mean that male Trump-supporters are less masculine than your everyday average pajama-boy liberal? That makes no sense whatsoever.

We're not the people who support "gender-confusion", effeminate men, trans-sexualism, or mutilating one's own sexual organs to resemble the opposite sex. Those are things the left supports.

As usual, the loaded terms you people use have no basis in fact, and only serve to somehow "shame" people into agreeing with you. Too bad you don't realize that most of us have reached the point in our adult lives that we're comfortable with our masculinity, and don't really give a rat's ass what anyone thinks.
nothing to do with masculinity galt just a reference to those who have their heads so far up trumps ass they're blind to the workings of the scum
you sure enjoy trump's body parts. son, you are so far from this one, that you lost all resemblance of a service dude.

All of those photos of slaves that were dealt from the African slave owners during the Trans Atlantic slave trade, I never saw a big fat negro.

Anyone have a photo they can upload?

Cause we sure as shit have a lot of fat negroes today.

Don't we?

Should I post pics?

Don't we?

Well aren't you a "perceptive" and "well-informed" little twit?

To tell the truth, I'm not "blind" to what he's doing. I actually endorse it. If it were up to me, you leftists would be hunted down by pygmy cannibals with bows and arrows.

you sure enjoy trump's body parts. son, you are so far from this one, that you lost all resemblance of a service dude.
I'm praud ta be Merican at least I knows I'm free

Well aren't you a "perceptive" and "well-informed" little twit?

To tell the truth, I'm not "blind" to what he's doing. I actually endorse it. If it were up to me, you leftists would be hunted down by pygmy cannibals with bows and arrows.
Galt I'll be kind cause I live on the GALT ocean mile here in Fla But don't push me too far LOL

And you caught me in a great mood as I killed it in the stock market today

Did you bow down and thank President Trump for that?

You should. :laughing0301:
I'll buy the pos a drink if he doesn't shut gov't down again and gets something going with China In the 90s after a Boom Boom Mancini fight my friend a promoter sat down with him in AC and since I was with him I sat 3 feet away from Trump

you mean you're praud to be a mexican where you get your shit for free. right?

Jcc If I told you how I did in the markets today you'd never believe me ,,nor would another idiot sassy I get nothing for free

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Stacey Abrams to respond to Trump speech

Why are so many of those people (especially the females) so fat?

That ginormous typical fat black democrat with a Jewish last name giving response

Such wordiness, when "I am an asshole!" would have sufficed. And you'd even have spared us the sight of your ugliness.

Jcc If I told you how I did in the markets today you'd never believe me ,,nor would another idiot sassy I get nothing for free

Say it: "It's great to be a capitalist in America..." :laughing0301:

Say it: "It's great to be a capitalist in America..." :laughing0301:
he wishes he lost bigly, can't make up these type of fools who hate money.

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

That ginormous typical fat black democrat with a Jewish last name giving response

Such wordiness, when "I am an asshole!" would have sufficed. And you'd even have spared us the sight of your ugliness.
107bb59c88f608c22d6bcc572f3b918d--beauty-myth-strange-people.jpg

got to love the capitalists.

What you don't understand is americans worked hard in those companies to make you money. and you flip your nose at them after getting the benefit from them. you also believe in illegals rather than your veteran brothers. sad.

You mean "thise people" like tRump at his 290#?
Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

I don't know why anyone would listen to her.
Do you listen to tRump?

You mean "thise people" like tRump at his 290#?
Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

I don't know why anyone would listen to her.
LOL you listen to Dump? Why?
A serious lack of common Sense?

reason i don't like her is because i Heard she wants to CONFISCATE Guns Bullwinkle .
Gee, I wonder where you heard THAT. I heard her say she wants to ban assault weapons, but nobody can do that unless they have legislative approval, so I suspect the danger of that is moot, and banning is far cry from 'confiscation'..of all guns. But I do not blame you for believing the hit pieces. You also believed Mexico would pay for the wall and tax relief for billionaires and corporations would create higher wages, and that unpaid furloughed workers and tariff-affected farmers were happy to sacrifice significant losses.

got to love the capitalists.

What you don't understand is americans worked hard in those companies to make you money. and you flip your nose at them after getting the benefit from them. you also believe in illegals rather than your veteran brothers. sad.
I'm not flipping my nose
$266,936.22
Day Change

Forum List

Back