Abrams to Give SOTU Rebuttal

I thought you were talking about Whoopie Goldberg
She isn't fat. Ugly as hell, but not fat.

However that fat fuck is a fat fuck. Quite typical of black women, I find.

Should I post pics?

And we know what those people eat, dont we?

Don't we?
Fat brown whatever she's smarter than that moron in our WH who thinks his shit doesn't stink
and he won. hmmmmm loser policies not accepted. so you judge by color rather than policy? that merely makes you a racist.

And still Republicans wonder why they have trouble getting women to vote for them...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republican women are a lot more happier then democrat woman

Ignorance is bliss.
Ignorant is all the leftists are.
IGNORANT ?? Look in the mirror This is your ass
Trump Calls His Intelligence People ‘Naive’
I agree with him. next point?

A woman can graduate from Yale Law school and still be nothing but a fat nigg*r to a Trump lover.....but their time is quickly running out, no matter how hateful their last gasps are...

a-few-days-ago-trump-said-desantis-is-more-qualified-37430174.png

Gillum is corrupt as they come.

Abrams is anti Constitution

A woman can graduate from Yale Law school and still be nothing but a fat nigg*r to a Trump lover.....but their time is quickly running out, no matter how hateful their last gasps are...

what do you call this Brain Surgeon?

1200px-Ben_Carson_official_portrait.jpg

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Stacey Abrams to respond to Trump speech

Why are so many of those people (especially the females) so fat?
Dude... you’re supposed to pretend you’re not racist mysoginists. Didn’t you get the memo?

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Dude... you’re supposed to pretend you’re notracist mysoginists. Didn’t you get the memo?
why would you give away your title?

A person who didn't win his party's nomination and is now languishing in obscurity at HUD -- he wasn't even considered to be Health secretary despite being a world class brain surgeon....

Like I said...whenever you dick suckers pull Ben Carson up like its a defense shield -- it still doesn't take away the fact you are racist....I don't give a fuck what black guy you find to pat on the head...

A person who didn't win his party's nomination and is now languishing in obscurity at HUD -- he wasn't even considered to be Health secretary despite being a world class brain surgeon....

Like I said...whenever you dick suckers pull Ben Carson up like its a defense shield -- it still doesn't take away the fact you are racist....I don't give a fuck what black guy you find to pat on the head...
thank you!! your racism is noted.

Man...you Trumpbots just cannot hide your INTENSE racism, xenophobia and misogyny. Or your lack of intelligence or education.

Thank goodness (barring a war) your mouthpiece will be gone in 2020 (at the latest). Guaranteed.

As for the article.

Who gives a shit what the person who is giving the rebuttal looks like?

Have a nice day.

Man...you Trumpbots just cannot hide your INTENSE racism, xenophobia and misogyny. Or your lack of intelligence or education.

Thank goodness (barring a war) your mouthpiece will be gone in 2020 (at the latest). Guaranteed.

As for the article.

Have a nice day.
she's a woman who lost on her policies. Why would you want to listen to a loser whose policies were voted no on?

As for the article.

Have a nice day.
I will bet she smells too.

I thought you were talking about Whoopie Goldberg
She isn't fat. Ugly as hell, but not fat.

However that fat fuck is a fat fuck. Quite typical of black women, I find.

Should I post pics?

And we know what those people eat, dont we?

Don't we?
Fat brown whatever she's smarter than that moron in our WH who thinks his shit doesn't stink
and he won. hmmmmm loser policies not accepted. so you judge by color rather than policy? that merely makes you a racist.
Occam's Razor.

As for the article.

Have a nice day.
she's a woman who lost on her policies. Why would you want to listen to a loser whose policies were voted no on?
The Democrat 0arty has a CLEAR social engineering plan and that plan > our rights or common sense.

As for the article.

Have a nice day.
She will claim victimhood voter fraud, blacks can’t get a fair shot .. you know the typical crying from democrats

Forum List

Back