Abrams to Give SOTU Rebuttal

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Stacey Abrams to respond to Trump speech

Why are so many of those people (especially the females) so fat?

"
That ginormous typical fat black democrat with a Jewish last name giving response"

You forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist and you LOVE Israel!

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

"
That ginormous typical fat black democrat with a Jewish last name giving response"

You forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist and you LOVE Israel!
I love your irony. you bigoted fk.

You mean "thise people" like tRump at his 290#?
Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

I don't know why anyone would listen to her.
LOL you listen to Dump? Why?
cause he's president and in control of many things. why would you listen to someone who lost? Policies that lost, twice, once with him and now with her. you still want something no one in the majority wants.
JC Face the truth Trumps an ass

Coats said North Korea is unlikely to give up its nuclear weapons, while Trump has said the country no longer poses a threat. Trump plans a second meeting next month with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

On Islamic State, Coats said the militant group would continue to pursue attacks from Syria and Iraq against regional and Western adversaries, including the United States.

(

Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

cause he's president and in control of many things. why would you listen to someone who lost? Policies that lost, twice, once with him and now with her. you still want something no one in the majority wants.

Coats said North Korea is unlikely to give up its nuclear weapons, while Trump has said the country no longer poses a threat. Trump plans a second meeting next month with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

On Islamic State, Coats said the militant group would continue to pursue attacks from Syria and Iraq against regional and Western adversaries, including the United States.

(
He is human and does have an ass. you are a smart guy

51248308_10215854420530638_2901538811206959104_n.jpg

(

Your TDS has consumed you....ya pathetic old fck

I thought you were talking about Whoopie Goldberg
She isn't fat. Ugly as hell, but not fat.

However that fat fuck is a fat fuck. Quite typical of black women, I find.

Should I post pics?

And we know what those people eat, dont we?

Don't we?
Fat brown whatever she's smarter than that moron in our WH who thinks his shit doesn't stink
She really be smart. Dat bits ass big nuff to land a 747.

Oh the wonderful irony of the DEMs having a fucking LOSER respond to the SOTU address.
It doesn't get any better!
They haven't got the message yet. There is no longer any need to pander to the negro voters. The DEMs need to get on board the Latino train.

Oh the wonderful irony of the DEMs having a fucking LOSER respond to the SOTU address.
It doesn't get any better!
They haven't got the message yet. There is no longer any need to pander to the negro voters. The DEMs need to get on board the Latino train.
again, as I already stated this morning, plantation proud politics is all they are.

A woman can graduate from Yale Law school and still be nothing but a fat nigg*r to a Trump lover.....but their time is quickly running out, no matter how hateful their last gasps are...

a-few-days-ago-trump-said-desantis-is-more-qualified-37430174.png

Forum List

Back