Abrams to Give SOTU Rebuttal

more plantation politics by the left. it's amazing how they push their prey out in the open to show their catch! Plantation Politics 101.

Abrams isn't Jewish. She was named after this similarly-huge, hungry, and brown thing...

97909669.jpeg

Just substitute Oprah, either Obama, Al Sharpton or any other Black politician. More poor me, I'm a victim, Whitey bad, Identity politics with more Big Government and taxes always the answer.
It's what we get no matter who is in charge-duh..

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Stacey Abrams to respond to Trump speech

Why are so many of those people (especially the females) so fat?
You mean "thise people" like tRump at his 290#?
Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

Complete sentences? Are you sure that she won't need to have a burrito in the midway?
We know what she will be eating, don't we?

One day this board will get what I do. Then again, maybe not.

When I come on here and I see the left make any statement that is racist towards white or stereotypes Christians, and it is allowed to stay up, I make a similar post.

Many call it racism and what the left do as reverse racism. Reverse racism, there is NO RACISM.

However, since the blacks don't get how they are used as political weapons and are nothing but tools for the democrats, I will attack them too. Since we are what we all believe we are. Blacks, no matter how rich or successful, who see themselves as nothing but victims due to democrat widespread propaganda, I will ridicule them.

Period.

One day this board will get what I do. Then again, maybe not.

When I come on here and I see the left make any statement that is racist towards white or stereotypes Christians, and it is allowed to stay up, I make a similar post.

Many call it racism and what the left do as reverse racism. Reverse racism, there is NO RACISM.

However, since the blacks don't get how they are used as political weapons and are nothing but tools for the democrats, I will attack them too. Since we are what we all believe we are. Blacks, no matter how rich or successful, who see themselves as nothing but victims due to democrat widespread propaganda, I will ridicule them.

Period.

So you use Racism to illustrate racism. Not sure about the efficacy of that tactic but hey, whatever melts your butter.

Stacey Abrams, a Democrat who narrowly lost the Georgia governor race in 2018, is set to respond to President Donald Trump's State of the Union speech.

She will deliver a televised rebuttal after Mr Trump's joint address to Congress on 5 February. His speech was delayed due to the government shutdown.

The opposition party traditionally responds to the president's annual message directly after the speech. The Democratic rising star tweeted on Tuesday she was "honoured".

Trump Republicans hate Abrams because she speaks in complete sentences and stays on subject instead of random rambling and repeating applause lines, making her hard to understand.

I don't know why anyone would listen to her.

LOL you listen to Dump? Why?

cause he's president and in control of many things. why would you listen to someone who lost? Policies that lost, twice, once with him and now with her. you still want something no one in the majority wants.

He's POTUS....Aunt Jemimah lost

I thought you were talking about Whoopie Goldberg
She isn't fat. Ugly as hell, but not fat.

However that fat fuck is a fat fuck. Quite typical of black women, I find.

Should I post pics?

And we know what those people eat, dont we?

Don't we?

Forum List

Back