Absolutely 9-0

I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

No, I did not take time to watch the video.
You should. The stuff about "Packet Capture" (PCAP) is very solid.

Last edited:

Why do I need to use PCAP?

PCAP is a valuable resource for file analysis and to monitor your network traffic. Packet collection tools like Wireshark allow you to collect network traffic and translate it into a format that’s human-readable. There are many reasons why PCAP is used to monitor networks. Some of the most common include monitoring bandwidth usage, identifying rogue DHCP servers, detecting malware, DNS resolution, and incident response.

For network administrators and security researchers, packet file analysis is a good way to detect network intrusions and other suspicious activity. For example, if a source is sending the network lots of malicious traffic, you can identify that on the software agent and then take action to remediate the attack.

Advantages of Packet Capturing and PCAP

The biggest advantage of packet capturing is that it grants visibility. You can use packet data to pinpoint the root cause of network problems. You can monitor traffic sources and identify the usage data of applications and devices. PCAP data gives you the real-time information you need to find and resolve performance issues to keep the network functioning after a security event.

Do not tell me our cyber experts did not know this was happening.

Where are the forum's computer whizzes? This seems very simple to understand. You think the government will let us see their data?

Last edited:
I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?
Shouldn't this be presented to a court?

Okay, I have now watched the video. If the stuff presented in the video is true, shouldn't the alphabet agencies be on top of this? Maybe they all are in the back pocket of the democrats, IDK? I personally don't see this going anywhere, and I am holding on for the ride Biden and Hair-Ass are going to take us on for 4 years.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections?
He's the only one willing to do it for free and he has no credibility to lose.

Shouldn't this be presented to a court?
By all means....Why isn't it being presented in a court?

Forum List

Back