Another republican too eager to kill

Only if you leave it outside unattended
The enclosure MUST be escape proof. That means no one from outside, who isn't family, can open a gate to let the dog out.

Remember, the enclosure is INSPECTED, no just a simple leash, and gate.

Now you are just going goofy on us

Nobody requires shooting a puppy because it went after a chicken

Noem is a heartless bitch
Now you are just lying, as usual.

Your own ordinances, that YOU posted, prove you are lying.

The enclosure MUST be escape proof. That means no one from outside, who isn't family, can open a gate to let the dog out.

Remember, the enclosure is INSPECTED, no just a simple leash, and gate.
Most people keep their dog in the house and walk it on a leash.

If you leave the animal outside unattended you need signs and a secure enclosure

Now you are just lying, as usual.

Your own ordinances, that YOU posted, prove you are lying.
You are GOOFY
The ordinance says nothing of the kind

d) Requiring any area to which the dog has access when not under the direct control of the owner to be enclosed by fencing not less than six feet high or such other height as is allowed by the Monmouth Development Code, and constructed of materials and in a manner adequate to prevent escape;

You keep moving that goalpost

Last edited:
You are GOOFY
The ordinance says nothing of the kind

You keep moving that goalpost
Sure thing, little liar. I love how you post one thing, then post the exact opposite in the same thread.

Where in the ordinances does it say to give a vicious dog to a rescue group?

What do you do with a dog that is injured and can no longer hunt?
I suppose if it had a pleasant temperament one could make it a house dog, depending on its injury. And I think I'd hunt only over dogs with a pleasant temperament.

serial killers always begin their sprees on helpless animals.

sometimes things happen. that is why we have a grossly underfunded charity organization to deal with it "humanely"

society for prevenmtion of cruelty to animals (spca)
Every farmer ever was a serial killer?

I never knew?

Sure thing, little liar. I love how you post one thing, then post the exact opposite in the same thread.

Where in the ordinances does it say to give a vicious dog to a rescue group?

I don’t know if you are fucking stupid or just an asshole

First you claim that no rescue group will take a dog that kills chickens. When proven wrong, you change your story

Then you claim that municipal ordinances require that a viscious dog be euthanized. When shown specific ordinances, you again change your claim

I suppose if it had a pleasant temperament one could make it a house dog, depending on its injury. And I think I'd hunt only over dogs with a pleasant temperament.

That is what humane dog owners do

I don’t know if you are fucking stupid or just an asshole

First you claim that no rescue group will take a dog that kills chickens. When proven wrong, you change your story

Then you claim that municipal ordinances require that a viscious dog be euthanized. When shown specific ordinances, you again change your claim
Post up a rescue group that will take livestock killers. You have proved nothing other than you are a prolific, and pathological liar.

The ordinances that you provided show that unless the owner of a vicious dog goes to great expense the dog will be put down. So, yet again you lie.

Basically, you lie.

It has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with shooting a dog because it did not know the difference between a chicken and a pheasant
I got the impression it was because the dog turned on her when she tried to intervene. No?

I think that may have done it for me. Or not.

I got the impression it was because the dog turned on her when she tried to intervene. No?

I think that may have done it for me. Or not.
Yes, among many other reasons.

I have a 5 year old German Shepherd and she is a wonderful member of the family. When she was about 5 months old she started feeling her oats and nipped at me when I didn't go in a direction she wanted to go while on a walk.

I corrected her appropriately, and she never has done it again. She's smart as hell, and she knows she can nip at me when we are playing, but not if she gets mad.

Some dogs aren't smart and don't learn those lessons. Those are problem dogs no matter where they are.

Forum List

Back