🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to Laura Ingraham, Trump is going to push for a moderate Immi. Bill Good or bad for him?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She tweeted this:

Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle
House Leadership is having @realDonaldTrump address the GOP conf. Tues....apparently he’ll pitch the moderate immig bill.

1:23 PM - 16 Jun 2018

I suppose it depends on what "moderate" means. If it is too "moderate", and considering the source of this Bill, apparently Ryan and others, it could really hurt him. To many this is the key issue and even a great economy will keep them away from the voting booth.

To me, get rid of lottery, chain migration, FULL funding for the wall, a slow acceptance of citizenship for those worthy, and voting rights over a period of time starting with military, educated on down, and I think he can get some support.

Especially if the Wall starts immediately and the speed to citizenship is down the road (say scattered over a period of 10-12 years).

What you all think?

Last edited:
She tweeted this:

House Leadership is having @realDonaldTrump address the GOP conf. Tues....apparently he’ll pitch the moderate immig bill.

I suppose it depends on what "moderate" means. If it is too "moderate", and considering the source of this Bill, apparently Ryan and others, it could really hurt him. To many this is the key issue and even a great economy will keep them away from the voting booth.

To me, get rid of lottery, chain migration, FULL funding for the wall, a slow acceptance of citizenship for those worthy, and voting rights over a period of time starting with military, educated on down, and I think he can get some support.

Especially if the Wall starts immediately and the speed to citizenship is down the road (say scattered over a period of 10-12 years).

What you all think?
I've been hearing rumors of this bill being proposed by the Republicans, but does anyone know what's in it? Have the Dems seen it yet? etc. etc.

A truly “Moderate” immigration bill could be fatal to Trumps chances for re-election. Especially if it goes into effect AFTER the 2018 elections.

She tweeted this:

What you all think?

It won't hurt him a bit, he could tell them shot is chocolate and they will eat it up and beg for more!

He knows that he isn't going to get everything he wants as he is a shrewd deal maker so something moderate to slightly tougher will benefit him. And he knows it. Plus think of the businesses that use the cheap labor and no doubt some of them are his friends and business buddies.

I'd think that anything short of 100% pure deportation should be considered a complete disappointment by Trump's supporters, and that they'll start calling him a radical pinko commie Marxist RINO.

Who’s talking about Deportstion? I’m talking about Extermination.

100 percent deportation isn't going to happen. That will not hurt his chances for a second term whatsoever. Right now he is a shoe in and he knows it so he will take the safe moderate route.

She tweeted this:

What you all think?

Hell No.

Dotard used his alligator mouth to sell his campaign that a wall was going to be built, and Mexico was going to pay for it.

Believe me.

Well Mr. Alligator mouth, lets see you back that up with your canary asshole.

Mexico says you're full of shit, and so far it looks like they're right.

To the Democrats: Not one dime. Not one fucking dime for Dotards wall.

Here's your offer Dotard. Resign now, and we promise not to prosecute Ivanka, and put her in prison right along with you and Don Jr. and Jared.

I'd think that anything short of 100% pure deportation should be considered a complete disappointment by Trump's supporters, and that they'll start calling him a radical pinko commie Marxist RINO.
Who’s talking about Deportstion? I’m talking about Extermination.
Holy crap, you're REALLY gonna be pissed.

She tweeted this:

What you all think?

Hell No.

Dotard used his alligator mouth to sell his campaign that a wall was going to be built, and Mexico was going to pay for it.

Believe me.

Well Mr. Alligator mouth, lets see you back that up with your canary asshole.

Mexico says you're full of shit, and so far it looks like they're right.

To the Democrats: Not one dime. Not one fucking dime for Dotards wall.

Here's your offer Dotard. Resign now, and we promise not to prosecute Ivanka, and put her in prison right along with you and Don Jr. and Jared.

I love it!

She tweeted this:

What you all think?
I’m good with everything but citizenship and voting. You can have a green card once you’re processed but nothing more.

Both Bills that the repubs have written will not reach Trump. The moderate Bill will not have the conservative republicans or democrats endorsement
and the conservative Bill won't have the moderate or dems blessing.

Right?

You do wonder what the breaking point would be. If there is one common thread among Trump supporters it isn’t along the lines of privilege, it isn’t along the lines of values, it’s (for want of better terms) the need to be macho and stick it to someone; anyone. Any sign of capitulation is perilous.

That must be an exhausting way to live; to be so hateful 24/7

Forum List

Back