According to science, how does a new species develop?

It makes sense when because of the sin, death entered the world. Adam and Eve's ancestors which are all us inherited the sin. It is evidenced by us all dying including A&E.

God punishes small children with paralysis and death because of Adam and Eve?

Not God. It's part of original sin. He even destroyed the world with a global flood. The children would have been paralyzed and died even under atheist science or evolutionary thinking and ToE. Death is death. It's how you perceive the world with your in worldview that determines what you believe happened.

The four worldly things one has to believe with creation science that happened are: Adam & Eve and subsequent children, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel and Jesus Birth, Death and Resurrection. Most, if not all, of the creation scientists listed believed it. I believed in evolution like quite a few people until 2012 when I became a Christian, started reading the Bible and started to investigate for myself. By 2011, I had trouble believing evolution which I knew through evolution.berkeley.edu. Even before then there was the eternal universe or steady state theory, but I think in the 60s (SST was challenged before that in 1927 and 1929) it changed to Big Bang Theory as the best explanation. Ask older members here and they should remember being taught an eternal universe.

creation-timeline.jpg
I thought God was the all powerful creator. Are you saying that God has limitations, that he doesn't have control over everything? You can't claim God is the all powerful creator of the universe and simultaneously claim that he isn't responsible for Polio and Small Pox. That's called a contradiction. If he's all powerful, he has the ability to prevent every death and all the suffering that occurs on planet Earth. That makes him responisible for allowing it to happen. He's even responsible for original sin since he created the devil and the natural curiosity of humans.

The fact that scientists revise their theories doesn't mean you can legitimatelyclaim that creationism is real. Scientific knowledge is imperfect. If we knew everything, then we wouldn't need science. As we gain more knowledge, we revise our theories about nature accordingly. That doesn't make science invalid. Science is a process, not an end point.
You got it completely wrong. Suffering is the result sin. God did not create sin. He did not create evil. They are the result of human agents. Adam and Eve sinned. No one made them do it. They did it on their own. They are responsible for their actions, and the rest of us suffer because of it. And God IS all powerful. One day, he will take death and sin and throw them into the lake of fire, along with all those who have rejected Him.

So according to you- God didn't create 'sin'- humans did.

And God created suffering to punish all humans for Adam and Eve's 'sin'.

And God is all powerful- and could stop the suffering- but chooses to let little children die horrible deaths instead.

And God is choosing to throw all the babies in the world- who don't acknowledge Jesus as their savior- into a lake of fire for eternity.

What a great God!

The God described in the Old Testament is a petulant immature psychopath.

yes -we know about the catch all answers...the fall/sin/god's plan/etc
so everyone after that is punished?? that makes no sense at all
so what about impacted teeth? this goes with the jaw becoming shorter/etc = evolution
mutations = evolution

AND--why do the animals get punished also??!!!

It makes sense when because of the sin, death entered the world. Adam and Eve's ancestors which are all us inherited the sin. It is evidenced by us all dying including A&E.

Not God. It's part of original sin. He even destroyed the world with a global flood. The children would have been paralyzed and died even under atheist science or evolutionary thinking and ToE. Death is death. It's how you perceive the world with your in worldview that determines what you believe happened.

The four worldly things one has to believe with creation science that happened are: Adam & Eve and subsequent children, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel and Jesus Birth, Death and Resurrection. Most, if not all, of the creation scientists listed believed it. I believed in evolution like quite a few people until 2012 when I became a Christian, started reading the Bible and started to investigate for myself. By 2011, I had trouble believing evolution which I knew through evolution.berkeley.edu. Even before then there was the eternal universe or steady state theory, but I think in the 60s (SST was challenged before that in 1927 and 1929) it changed to Big Bang Theory as the best explanation. Ask older members here and they should remember being taught an eternal universe.

creation-timeline.jpg
I thought God was the all powerful creator. Are you saying that God has limitations, that he doesn't have control over everything? You can't claim God is the all powerful creator of the universe and simultaneously claim that he isn't responsible for Polio and Small Pox. That's called a contradiction. If he's all powerful, he has the ability to prevent every death and all the suffering that occurs on planet Earth. That makes him responisible for allowing it to happen. He's even responsible for original sin since he created the devil and the natural curiosity of humans.

The fact that scientists revise their theories doesn't mean you can legitimatelyclaim that creationism is real. Scientific knowledge is imperfect. If we knew everything, then we wouldn't need science. As we gain more knowledge, we revise our theories about nature accordingly. That doesn't make science invalid. Science is a process, not an end point.
You got it completely wrong. Suffering is the result sin. God did not create sin. He did not create evil. They are the result of human agents. Adam and Eve sinned. No one made them do it. They did it on their own. They are responsible for their actions, and the rest of us suffer because of it. And God IS all powerful. One day, he will take death and sin and throw them into the lake of fire, along with all those who have rejected Him.
Even if I concede that God didn't create suffering and evil, which I don't, he allows it when according to you he has the power to prevent it.

Furthermore, you still haven't even attempted to get around the fact that God created Smallpox, Polio, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and volcanoes.

If he's "all powerful," then why doesn't he end death and sin right now? What's he waiting for, so millions more can die and suffer horribly?

yes -we know about the catch all answers...the fall/sin/god's plan/etc
so everyone after that is punished?? that makes no sense at all
so what about impacted teeth? this goes with the jaw becoming shorter/etc = evolution
mutations = evolution

AND--why do the animals get punished also??!!!

creation-timeline.jpg

god made us to sin
everyone sins..no one can help it
so it's pretty stupid that he punishes us for something he created us to do !!

creation-timeline.jpg

god made us to sin
everyone sins..no one can help it
so it's pretty stupid that he punishes us for something he created us to do !!
He doesn't just punish us, he casts us into the lake of fire for all of eternity. That guy is a vindictive mother fucker!

creation-timeline.jpg

And God is all powerful- and could stop the suffering- but chooses to let little children die horrible deaths instead.

And God is choosing to throw all the babies in the world- who don't acknowledge Jesus as their savior- into a lake of fire for eternity.

What a great God!

What makes you say that?

creation-timeline.jpg

What a great God!

What makes you say that?
From the Old Testament:

(Deut. 7:1-2) When the Lord your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you, and when the Lord your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them

(Deut. 20:16-17) Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you.

(1 Sam. 15:3) Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

In the book of Judges, the story of Samson is relayed, including an episode where Samson is about to be married and makes a bet with thirty men who are to be part of the event. After he loses the bet and is forced to make good on it (he must provide thirty sets of clothes to them), Samson goes down to Ashkelon and kills thirty ‘innocent’ men for their garments: “Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him mightily, and he went down to Ashkelon and killed thirty of them and took their spoil and gave the changes of clothes to those who told the riddle. And his anger burned, and he went up to his father's house” (Judges 14:19)

In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

Last edited:

What a great God!

What makes you say that?
From the Old Testament:

(Deut. 7:1-2) When the Lord your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you, and when the Lord your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them

(Deut. 20:16-17) Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you.

(1 Sam. 15:3) Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

And petty

Eliseus
And he went up from thence to Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, little boys came out of the city and mocked him, saying: Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. [24] And looking back, he saw them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord: and there came forth two bears out of the forest, and tore of them two and forty boys. [25] And from thence he went to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

And we all remember Moses-
And the children of Israel took all the women of Mid'i-an captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Ba'laam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Pe'or, Num. 25.1-9 and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

creation-timeline.jpg

Even if I concede that God didn't create suffering and evil, which I don't, he allows it when according to you he has the power to prevent it.

Furthermore, you still haven't even attempted to get around the fact that God created Smallpox, Polio, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and volcanoes.

If he's "all powerful," then why doesn't he end death and sin right now? What's he waiting for, so millions more can die and suffer horribly?
Why should He? They are the result of sin. It's our fault those things exist because Adam sinned. But this life is just a way-station to our final destination. Which destination you arrive at is entirely up to you. Jesus died to save you. You can sit there and complain, or you can accept the free gift of Salvation. Your choice.

What a great God!

What makes you say that?
From the Old Testament:

In the book of Judges, the story of Samson is relayed, including an episode where Samson is about to be married and makes a bet with thirty men who are to be part of the event. After he loses the bet and is forced to make good on it (he must provide thirty sets of clothes to them), Samson goes down to Ashkelon and kills thirty ‘innocent’ men for their garments: “Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him mightily, and he went down to Ashkelon and killed thirty of them and took their spoil and gave the changes of clothes to those who told the riddle. And his anger burned, and he went up to his father's house” (Judges 14:19)

In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.
What you are doing is taking Scripture out of context. A common tactic of atheists. There were good reasons for everything you referred to. I agree with you politically on most things, but on this issue you are completely clueless.

What a great God!

What makes you say that?
From the Old Testament:

What you are doing is taking Scripture out of context. A common tactic of atheists. There were good reasons for everything you referred to. I agree with you politically on most things, but on this issue you are completely clueless.

What is the "good reason" for God sending a bear to tear apart 42 children because they made fun of an old man's bald head?

creation-timeline.jpg

Why should He? They are the result of sin. It's our fault those things exist because Adam sinned. But this life is just a way-station to our final destination. Which destination you arrive at is entirely up to you. Jesus died to save you. You can sit there and complain, or you can accept the free gift of Salvation. Your choice.
How is it my fault if Adam did the sinning? Do you believe in collective responsibility like the Nazis did?

We can address Jesus later. Right now you need to explain why God allows endless suffering and death of even innocent children.

Mutations happen when people read the bible, because then they all mutate into retards.

What a great God!

What makes you say that?
From the Old Testament:

Tell us about the 'good reason' for burning your daughter alive.

Please explain that to us.

creation-timeline.jpg

Why should He? They are the result of sin. It's our fault those things exist because Adam sinned..

How is it our fault that some guy named Adam sinned?

Is it your fault when a guy in Alaska robs a bank?

Neither of your scenareos are plausible, and neither of them gives an accurate description of how evolution works.

Creation is plausible and more scientific. OTOH the BBT, based on evolutionary thinking, states that it started with invisible particles and singularity. Singularity is a situation of infinite density and temperature. It is impossible for something infinite to exist in the material world (or else one has to divide by zero). We can only have countless items such as stars and the sand on the beaches.

There's nothing plausible about creation theory. There's nothing "scientific" about it. It's a myth conceived by a nomadic tribe in the Bronze age.

Sure, there is. It is what was believed in science before the 1850s. Christians invented modern science starting with Sir Francis Bacon, the father of the scientific method. Before that were a plethora of Christian scientists which you know such as Newton, Galileo, Kepler, Pascal, Linnaeus, Cuvier, Pasteur, Copernicus, Mendel, Lemaitre and more.

Historical
Historical Creation Scientists

Modern
Creation Scientists

Oh many scientists are Christians.

Doesn't mean that they believe in 'Creation science' which is just a fancy of saying "Because the Bible told me so"

Most scientists are atheists, especially biologists.

Yes, many atheist scientists are biologists, paleontologists, zoologists and geologists. Those are the four areas of most disagreement with creation scientists in regards to evolution and evolutionary thinking. It's about origins.

Fish started walking is what evolutionists teach,
It is not, you freak. Again, a child would laugh at you for this dumb statement
Creation and Genesis is based on the Bible. It is God's word and the truth.
Yes, thank you for repeating your religious bullshit for the 1000th time. Yes, we get it: it's true, because it's true. Fascinating.

Why are still here? If I don't believe somebody, then I don't waste my time following them around ha ha.

OTOH, if you want to learn something, then stick around. Just keep your yap shut.

creation-timeline.jpg

How is it my fault if Adam did the sinning? Do you believe in collective responsibility like the Nazis did?

We can address Jesus later. Right now you need to explain why God allows endless suffering and death of even innocent children.
Think of it this way. You cannot get good fruit from a bad tree. It's the same thing. Adam sinned, and his sinful nature was passed on to everyone who ever lived. It is a spiritual condition. It's not because of what we've done, but what we are. Also, God cursed all of Creation after Adam sinned. Adam is the reason that sin and suffering came into the world. You ask why God hasn't done anything about it. It's because it is not the right time. He will act to correct all wrongs, but He will do it according to His time table. Meanwhile, He sent His only Son so that we might have life. This short physical existence is nothing. Set your eyes on eternity and the condition of your own soul. That's what really matters.

The horshoe crab is evidence for creation. There are many living fossils that evolutionists thought died millions of years ago, but nothing of the sort. They are still alive today and have not changed, i.e. no evolution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back