According to the Bible...

Well its quite obvious that anyone who lives a sinful lifestyle is unfit to be a pastor and or other position in the church. The Bible should be and is the lone authority on who qualifies to be a clergyman/woman, people just can't bend and misinterpret the scripture as they see fit.

People misinterpret the Bible everyday - are you telling me they don't?:lol:

And that has what to do with someone being stoned for wearing two fibers, which was the subject under discussion.

Answer: nothing.

Yes it does....You want to go after Christianity because they so called preach hate...Yet I dont see them stoning anyone for anything. In fact it is the Muslims that stone people to death for all kinds of atrocities that YOU believe Christians commit.

Keep up with me here.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... because religious loonies have a history of being so honest.

And if I were you, I'd be careful about calling other people stupid. Just makes you look even more absurd than you usually do.

You have done quite well doing it all by your lonesome in this thread. Like I said before...Try and keep up with me...

You're not difficult to keep up with. You're just not sticking to the subject. You're all over the place and are irrational.

I stated we don't stone people for mixing two fibers anymore either.

You said yes muslims do.

I asked you to prove it. Instead of doing that you started spewing all over the place.

I think YOU should try to keep up with *me*.

You're not difficult to keep up with. You're just not sticking to the subject. You're all over the place and are irrational.

I stated we don't stone people for mixing two fibers anymore either.

You said yes muslims do.

I asked you to prove it. Instead of doing that you started spewing all over the place.

I think YOU should try to keep up with *me*.

I would have to come to a complete halt to keep up with the likes of you. And the subject is YOU bashing Christianity. I offer other sources and because YOU cant refute them they must simply not not be relavent in your mind.

First you say that Charlie is talking about Jesus...He was not and you can read that in his very first post on this thread. He is talking about the bible. Then you go off and use the old "We cant use the bible anymore because they say crazy ass things" as your whole debate.

Are you following me now or do I need to draw out a map with crayola?

Just because it doesnt fit into your little world because that isnt what you want doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Back when the Jews had their original country they had fine upstanding practices. As I recall one of the words for hell comes from a dump where they threw bodies of people they did not believe deserved to be buried. And while we are talking about the Old Testament, perhaps Jillian can enlighten us on what the Jewish Holy book IS? All the laws, rules and strictures in the Old Testament were JEWISH laws and strictures. And technically they STILL are.

Yes it does....You want to go after Christianity because they so called preach hate...Yet I dont see them stoning anyone for anything. In fact it is the Muslims that stone people to death for all kinds of atrocities that YOU believe Christians commit.

Keep up with me here.

no no.. they don't hold the rocks themselves.. WHO NEEDS TO DO THAT when you are are busy authorizing wars and allowing zion to crush pals in the name of your tribulation jonez. Im sure jebus sees a real big difference between your global participation and all those germans who allowed their nazi gov to goosestep on.

I would have to come to a complete halt to keep up with the likes of you. And the subject is YOU bashing Christianity. I offer other sources and because YOU cant refute them they must simply not not be relavent in your mind.
First you say that Charlie is talking about Jesus...He was not and you can read that in his very first post on this thread. He is talking about the bible. Then you go off and use the old "We cant use the bible anymore because they say crazy ass things" as your whole debate.
Are you following me now or do I need to draw out a map with crayola?
Just because it doesnt fit into your little world because that isnt what you want doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

YOU made a stupid fucking statement about THREAD FIBERS and Jill asked you to back it up. Instead, you fumble around and cry foul that she is bashing christians. for real, stop acting like a roman lion martyr. You are not. In fact, given the fair warning jebus game you when he mentioned bringing the sword you are a bit of a spiritual pussy.

"ohh jebus.. they attack me.. boo fucking hooo"

Did you have a source that could prove that muslims will stone a person for blending fabrics or did you just want to sit there and bleed on yourself?

Back when the Jews had their original country they had fine upstanding practices. As I recall one of the words for hell comes from a dump where they threw bodies of people they did not believe deserved to be buried. And while we are talking about the Old Testament, perhaps Jillian can enlighten us on what the Jewish Holy book IS? All the laws, rules and strictures in the Old Testament were JEWISH laws and strictures. And technically they STILL are.

Are you trying to point out how goofy someones holy book is, mormon? I mean, they can't ALL be penned from the ranting bullshit of some batshit crazy colonial american who kept trying to scam people with hokey shit until he got lucky with a tale of angels and golden disks.

Are you trying to point out how goofy someones holy book is, mormon? I mean, they can't ALL be penned from the ranting bullshit of some batshit crazy colonial american who kept trying to scam people with hokey shit until he got lucky with a tale of angels and golden disks.

Hey retard I never said the old testament wasn't a holy book. Nice try at a dodge though. Jillian wants to attack Christians based on the old Testament, she is in fact attacking her own religion. But hey I wouldn't expect a retard like you to catch that.

Now if she comes along and explains how her religion doesn't follow all those rules because they became enlightened, guess what you dumb shit, Christians can and will point out the EXACT same thing.

Which, again, the irony of your statement is rich beyond your own intent, dingdong, since I guarantee you do not follow the letter of your new covenant to the last exacting measure.

Was it jesus or macaroni that said to cast the first stone in a knee jerk reaction to criticism?

Which, again, the irony of your statement is rich beyond your own intent, dingdong, since I guarantee you do not follow the letter of your new covenant to the last exacting measure.

Was it jesus or macaroni that said to cast the first stone in a knee jerk reaction to criticism?

I have an idea, take your ignorant hatefilled diatribe and go else where.

well, let me say to you what a witch never got to say in salem: Fuck you. Make me.

The Bible forbids a whole bunch of stuff. Why do you cherry-pick and then make a big stink about the rules that YOU think should be obeyed. I think this is why Christianity is losing its grip on modern thinkers.

The Bible forbids a whole bunch of stuff. Why do you cherry-pick and then make a big stink about the rules that YOU think should be obeyed. I think this is why Christianity is losing its grip on modern thinkers.

No, people are becoming more sinful, the Gospel and Word of God is still very much relevant. The Bass doesn't cherrypick, every sin thats out there is sin and no better nor worse than any other sin.

It Ain't Necessarily So

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="../../ringup_song.js"></SCRIPT>
It ain't necessarily so
It ain't necessarily so
The t'ings dat yo' li'ble
To read in de Bible,
It ain't necessarily so.

Li'l David was small, but oh my !
He fought Big Goliath
Who lay down an' dieth !

Wadoo, zim bam boddle-oo,
Hoodle ah da wa da,
Scatty wah !
Oh yeah !...

Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale,
Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale,
Fo' he made his home in
Dat fish's abdomen.
Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale.

Li'l Moses was found in a stream.
Li'l Moses was found in a stream.
He floated on water
Till Ol' Pharaoh's daughter,
She fished him, she said, from dat stream.

Wadoo ...

Well, it ain't necessarily so
Well, it ain't necessarily so
Dey tells all you chillun
De debble's a villun,
But it ain't necessarily so !

To get into Hebben
Don' snap for a sebben !
Live clean ! Don' have no fault !
Oh, I takes dat gospel
Whenever it's pos'ble,
But wid a grain of salt.

Methus'lah lived nine hundred years,
Methus'lah lived nine hundred years,
But who calls dat livin'
When no gal will give in
To no man what's nine hundred years ?

I'm preachin' dis sermon to show,
It ain't nece-ain't nece
Ain't nece-ain't nece
Ain't necessarily ... so !
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="../../ringdown_song.js"></SCRIPT>

Hey retard I never said the old testament wasn't a holy book. Nice try at a dodge though. Jillian wants to attack Christians based on the old Testament, she is in fact attacking her own religion. But hey I wouldn't expect a retard like you to catch that.

Now if she comes along and explains how her religion doesn't follow all those rules because they became enlightened, guess what you dumb shit, Christians can and will point out the EXACT same thing.

I didn't bash Christians at all. I think you're fantasizing again. All I said was that we don't stone people for wearing two fibers anymore. Drea said that Muslims do. I asked for proof. Shogie asked for proof.

How is that Christian bashing?

Forum List

Back