Zone1 What Does This Bible Verse Mean To You?

the desert religions have no bearing in regards to jesus and those who gave their lives during the 1st century events, the renewal of the heavenly religion of antiquity than as advisories for the very event that was taking place, the refutiation of judaism's false commandments, hereditary idolatry as jesus conveyed during that time.

- and has everything to do w/ any quote from the 4th century christian bible of forgeries and fallacies.
All your silly desert religion stuff is nothing but foolish arrogance. Everything you're about is nothing but fallacies. You come across as a pharisee. You, just like Judas, betray Jesus with all your lies. I bet you're proud of yourself, and that too is a sin.

Last edited:
All your silly desert religion stuff is nothin but foolish arrogance. Everything you're about is nothing but fallacies. You come across as a pharisee. You, just like Judas, betray Jesus with all your lies. I bet you're proud of yourself, and that too is a sin.
I am fascinated that you call my friend, breezie, a Pharisee.
What is your understanding of that which makes a
Pharisee? Can you provide historical examples of
Pharisees

I am fascinated that you call my friend, breezie, a Pharisee.
What is your understanding of that which makes a
Pharisee? Can you provide historical examples of
Pharisees
I am fascinated that someone you call a "friend" is also someone you sit back and let remain unsaved and headed to hell. That is awkward.

Pharisee-
  • The New Testament also shows that the Pharisees had unique interpretations of these matters and sought to promote their observance and defend their validity against challenge by other establishment and reform groups, including the priests, Qumran community, and Jesus and his early followers.
The Bible describes the Pharisees as a community or sect of "separatists" that were known for their self-righteous religion and pride. Paul was also a pharisee and persecuted the Christians.

Last edited:
I am fascinated that someone you call a "friend" is also someone you sit back and let remain unsaved and headed to hell. That's is awkward.

Pharisee-
  • The New Testament also shows that the Pharisees had unique interpretations of these matters and sought to promote their observance and defend their validity against challenge by other establishment and reform groups, including the priests, Qumran community, and Jesus and his early followers.
your cut and paste says nothing. Be careful of pronouns 'these' is a pronoun in your cut and
past but you do not reveal to what it refers. The remainder. "priests" is not sect. The Qumran
community is consistent with Pharisee----and
Jesus and his early followers were not a sect....yet.
The question was "what do YOU call a 'Pharisee'?

your cut and paste says nothing. Be careful of pronouns 'these' is a pronoun in your cut and
past but you do not reveal to what it refers. The remainder. "priests" is not sect. The Qumran
community is consistent with Pharisee----and
Jesus and his early followers were not a sect....yet.
The question was "what do YOU call a 'Pharisee'?
go away!

gee. it's ok to just say "I don't know" Can you at least give
me an example of a "Pharisee" Was Caiaphas a Pharisee? The money changers? How about the king Herod---the bad guy who killed John the Baptist? Or at least ---the bad things Pharisees DID?

gee. it's ok to just say "I don't know" Can you at least give
me an example of a "Pharisee" Was Caiaphas a Pharisee? The money changers? How about the king Herod---the bad guy who killed John the Baptist? Or at least ---the bad things Pharisees DID?
You were sent here by evil, for evil,... you did that dirty deed now move on. Your time could be better used saving your friend.

You were sent here by evil, for evil,... you did that dirty deed now move on. Your time could be better used saving your friend.
I was "sent"? by whom?----my friend? you mean
breezie? I know him only as a poster on this forum.
Try to open your mind and show consideration to your
fellow humanoids

All your silly desert religion stuff is nothing but foolish arrogance. Everything you're about is nothing but fallacies. You come across as a pharisee. You, just like Judas, betray Jesus with all your lies. I bet you're proud of yourself, and that too is a sin.
BreezeWood is a troll.

I am fascinated that someone you call a "friend" is also someone you sit back and let remain unsaved and headed to hell. That is awkward.

Pharisee-
The Bible describes the Pharisees as a community or sect of "separatists" that were known for their self-righteous religion and pride. Paul was also a pharisee and persecuted the Christians.
For those interested in reality----the Pharisees were "separatists" in that they desperately wanted to be
SEPARATE from Rome. The Romans hated them for their
Sedition and crucified them by the hundreds. (for the record---jesus was crucified along with lots of pharisees -----for sedition against rome)----keep it quiet

(for the record---jesus was crucified along with lots of pharisees -----for sedition against rome)----keep it quiet

the 1st century events were void of 91's implications and were in fact the refutation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry is why judaism had jesus crucified ...

- and those others gave their lives for what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity the path to the everlasting. - than judaism.

nutz is a lying christian ... their commandments - christianity uses to persecute and victimize the innocent.
I have no need to lie. The truth is more hurtful to most, especially those sore feet from kicking against the pricks. :biggrin:

nutz is a lying christian ... their commandments - christianity uses to persecute and victimize the innocent.
Breezie, my dear friend. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT.
we are all so DELIGHTED to have been exposed to your
BRILLIANT MIND regarding the, uhm......"desert religions" Please.......MOVE ON!!!!!!

I thought it was the Romans.
I will help----because I read BOTH the "NT" and the "OT" with some level of insight. Here is the actual reason that Jesus was crucified. He committed an act of
sedition against Rome. Part of his act of sedition against
rome was the over turning of the tables of the money changers in the courtyard of the Temple. Any attempt to attribute the crucifixion to some other issue---is STUPID

I will help----because I read BOTH the "NT" and the "OT" with some level of insight. Here is the actual reason that Jesus was crucified. He committed an act of
sedition against Rome. Part of his act of sedition against
rome was the over turning of the tables of the money changers in the courtyard of the Temple. Any attempt to attribute the crucifixion to some other issue---is STUPID
I thought it was the Romans.

think again ...

judaism paid judas in silver to have him arrested by the romans through kissing him as the request made by the jewish priests for the apprehension.

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry.

the jews chose a murderer to be saved over jesus when given the choice.

Forum List

Back