Accountant to Trump: 'I'm the one that did all the work'

R

rdean

The accountant who confirmed that leaked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tax returns were legitimate is pushing back against the billionaire’s claims that he “brilliantly” used tax laws to avoid paying federal taxes.

“I did all the tax preparation. He never saw the product until it was presented to him for signature,” Jack Mitnick told Inside Edition on Tuesday.

-------------

His minions will spin this: See what a genius Trump is? He hires the right people.

Obama just signs the legislation yet you credit him even though congress did all the work. OH SNAP caught you libs in yet another epic example of hypocrisy suck it!

The accountant who confirmed that leaked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tax returns were legitimate is pushing back against the billionaire’s claims that he “brilliantly” used tax laws to avoid paying federal taxes.

“I did all the tax preparation. He never saw the product until it was presented to him for signature,” Jack Mitnick told Inside Edition on Tuesday.

-------------

His minions will spin this: See what a genius Trump is? He hires the right people.

Oh boy, another regressive who thinks he's special because he did the job he was paid to do. You fuckers never cease to amaze. LMAO

-------------

The guy is a douche. I'd fire my accountant immediately if he said that kind of shit.

1) Actually good tax strategies are a joint effort between the accountant and the client. There's a lot of gray, the client better be OK with and onboard with the strategies being used

2) He's a professional (supposedly) adviser and it's his job to make his client look good, not bad

3) Whatever he thinks, it's not appropriate for him to come out and say things like this about his client publicly

-------------

The guy is a douche. I'd fire my accountant immediately if he said that kind of shit.

1) Actually good tax strategies are a joint effort between the accountant and the client. There's a lot of gray, the client better be OK with and onboard with the strategies being used

2) He's a professional (supposedly) adviser and it's his job to make his client look good, not bad

3) Whatever he thinks, it's not appropriate for him to come out and say things like this about his client publicly
It says he's retired. Probably has an ax to grind.

-------------

now if we can just find out who posted obama's birth certificate PDF on whitehouse.gov

See what a genius Trump is ? He hires the right people.

Last edited:
Obama just signs the legislation yet you credit him even though congress did all the work. OH SNAP caught you libs in yet another epic example of hypocrisy suck it!
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump and the fact that he's a liar, con man, and unfit to be president.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

of course.

I don't see mine until I need to sign them and at this point I don't even do that, as I submit an authorization for them to do it. I get a stub and write a check and it's likely Trump does the same.

he's damned if you do damned if you don't on this one. if he says he's smart people will say the accountant does all the work. if he says the accountant does all the work they'll bitch that he's passing the buck and doesn't want to be held accountable.

he shouldn't have said 'that makes me smart', as that was just stupid for many reasons. what he needs to pick up on is when he's in no-win territory and it's time to just dampen the conversation instead of tossing gas on it.....

A really smart guy said yesterday:

Trump's failure wiped out all his investors.

A lot of middle class taxpayers had to make up the difference for Trump's deductions caused by his huge failure.

He lost money while the rest of the country was booming.

There isn't a single smart thing about it. All Trump can claim to his credit is that his accountants correctly filled out a tax return.

Thank yeewwww. Thank you very muuuuuch.

-------------

Of course, thats how trump operates, he tries to hire smart and talented people. didn't you ever watch the Apprentice? Now just imagine if Obama would have appointed smart and talented people over the last 8 years

-------------

It says he's retired. Probably has an ax to grind.

Yes, that explains why he didn't care, though it doesn't make what he did any more professional. I know you agree with that

-------------

I said this like 4 days ago. I'm surprised that Trump hasnt taken credit for the sun rising this morning. "

"I'm the only one who made the sun come out. I didnt start it but I finished it...believe me"

-------------

Wait... a rich guy used a tax accountant? This is amazing. Wow.

Stupid liberals.

Forum List

Back