Accountant to Trump: 'I'm the one that did all the work'

The accountant who confirmed that leaked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tax returns were legitimate is pushing back against the billionaire’s claims that he “brilliantly” used tax laws to avoid paying federal taxes.

“I did all the tax preparation. He never saw the product until it was presented to him for signature,” Jack Mitnick told Inside Edition on Tuesday.

-------------

His minions will spin this: See what a genius Trump is? He hires the right people.

The guy is a douche. I'd fire my accountant immediately if he said that kind of shit.

1) Actually good tax strategies are a joint effort between the accountant and the client. There's a lot of gray, the client better be OK with and onboard with the strategies being used

2) He's a professional (supposedly) adviser and it's his job to make his client look good, not bad

3) Whatever he thinks, it's not appropriate for him to come out and say things like this about his client publicly
Someone is taking credit for his work and he's not supposed to say anything? That's nonsense. Anyone with any self respect would naturally speak up.

Yes, he was hired to provide professional services. Playing a pissing match with his client in public is completely unprofessional. And Trump isn't taking credit for his work, that's stupid. Everyone knows he worked with his accountant on his accounting. Don't be an idiot
Taking credit for other's work is also unprofessional.

The accountant who confirmed that leaked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tax returns were legitimate is pushing back against the billionaire’s claims that he “brilliantly” used tax laws to avoid paying federal taxes.

“I did all the tax preparation. He never saw the product until it was presented to him for signature,” Jack Mitnick told Inside Edition on Tuesday.

-------------

His minions will spin this: See what a genius Trump is? He hires the right people.

The guy is a douche. I'd fire my accountant immediately if he said that kind of shit.

1) Actually good tax strategies are a joint effort between the accountant and the client. There's a lot of gray, the client better be OK with and onboard with the strategies being used

2) He's a professional (supposedly) adviser and it's his job to make his client look good, not bad

3) Whatever he thinks, it's not appropriate for him to come out and say things like this about his client publicly
Someone is taking credit for his work and he's not supposed to say anything? That's nonsense. Anyone with any self respect would naturally speak up.

Yes, he was hired to provide professional services. Playing a pissing match with his client in public is completely unprofessional. And Trump isn't taking credit for his work, that's stupid. Everyone knows he worked with his accountant on his accounting. Don't be an idiot
Taking credit for other's work is also unprofessional.

You thought Trump said he didn't have an accountant? LOL, clueless to the end, aren't there little guy?

Forum List

Back