Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

Not amazing, ABS. He really is that stupid.

shit stain you are stupid really you are. and you are still a white ****** trash boy.

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg

Not knowing the word "ni--er" is racist classifies you as a certified dumbass.

Damn dude plastic surgery works wonders now. What the fuck is your problem bitch?

Maybe you are the one who doesn't know what the word means heres some help

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
****** | Define ****** at Dictionary.com

shit stain you are stupid really you are. and you are still a white ****** trash boy.

Damn dude plastic surgery works wonders now. What the fuck is your problem bitch?

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

I know quite well what the word means. My girlfriend is black. I take great offense at doosh bags such as yourself throwing that term around. The facts are: it was created as a slur to black people.. It is still a slur to black people.

You're such a fucking 'tard.

You know.....calling someone a ****** is racist. Why? Because of the connotations that word has gotten over the past 200 plus years. Jake just pwned your n00b ass.

By the way, if you're saying something against a woman based on her gender, that makes you misogynistic, not sexist.

Sexist is what the women working around your stupid ass have to put up with.

Like I've said elsewhere, you are a SHINING example of the school system in NC. I really have a hard time believing that you'd served a hitch in the Air Force, because last I checked, they required the highest ASVAB scores of all services.

If anything, you probably peeled potatoes for 3 years.

You know.....calling someone a ****** is racist.

Really? how is it racist when you and the other person are of the same race?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0[/ame]
Is a black who calls another black a ****** a racist?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're kidding, right?

Ku Klux Klan

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[10]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[10] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[10] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops," the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[10]

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo:[17]
“ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944,

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holding up an example of a racist using a racist word to justify YOUR racist use of a racist word is amazingly stupid......

:eusa_whistle:

You have got to be joking
ebony_robertbyrd.jpg

I don't know what's funnier..........Little Racist Bastard in NC using Robert Byrd as justification for the word "******" or his apparent lack of knowledge as to who Einstein was.

Little Racist Bastard in NC has a depth and breadth of stupidity that is only exceeded by Yukon.

I know quite well what the word means. My girlfriend is black. I take great offense at doosh bags such as yourself throwing that term around. The facts are: it was created as a slur to black people.. It is still a slur to black people.

And your point would be? I have blacks as family members Blood kin you have a girl friend.

I don't know what's funnier..........Little Racist Bastard in NC using Robert Byrd as justification for the word "******" or his apparent lack of knowledge as to who Einstein was.

Little Racist Bastard in NC has a depth and breadth of stupidity that is only exceeded by Yukon.

Whats funny is a little bitch like you does not know what the meaning of the word is. Pitty stay stupid.

And your point would be? I have blacks as family members Blood kin you have a girl friend.

Yeah......and Carl Paladino has blood kin who are homosexuals (one of which ran a gay bar in a building he owned).

Still doesn't change the fact that Paladino is a homopobic idiot, and that you're a racist prick.

Then you of all people should know it's a racist term. Are you denying it was created as a slur to African-American's? You're smarter than that. I don't give a shit what meaning someone tacked on to it, it's a racist term. Period.

Whats funny is a little bitch like you does not know what the meaning of the word is. Pitty stay stupid.

Hey stupid, you DO realize that pity is spelled with only 1 "t", right? I guess you've chosen to stay stupid.

BTW........here's the full version of the definition...........

nig·ger
   /ˈnɪgər/ Show Spelled[nig-er] Show IPA
—Usage note
The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/******

Nice to see that you only brought up definition number 2.

But, it's also appropriate, because your defense of your use of the word IS number 2, as in a bunch of shit.

Stupid, racist and fat are no way to go through life Little Racist Bastard in NC.

Then you of all people should know it's a racist term. Are you denying it was created as a slur to African-American's? You're smarter than that. I don't give a shit what meaning someone tacked on to it, it's a racist term. Period.

No it's not if it was you would never hear a black person say it. What do you mean tacked on? The definition I use was there way before it became a racially charged word. As I said anyone can be a ******, skin color doesn't matter.

Hey stupid, you DO realize that pity is spelled with only 1 "t", right? I guess you've chosen to stay stupid.

BTW........here's the full version of the definition...........

nig·ger
   /ˈnɪgər/ Show Spelled[nig-er] Show IPA
—Usage note
The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Nice to see that you only brought up definition number 2.

But, it's also appropriate, because your defense of your use of the word IS number 2, as in a bunch of shit.

Stupid, racist and fat are no way to go through life Little Racist Bastard in NC.

Stupid I will say this one god damn more time maybe it will stick I do not proof read yes idiot I can spell if I by chance see a spelling error I will change it.

keep it up little bitch dick sucking racist from Texas. Yes you are a racist because you are motivated by race. I am motivated by a persons character.

Oh but I did provide the link.
Oh and since you posted the whole defintion

Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

Last edited:

No it's not if it was you would never hear a black person say it. What do you mean tacked on? The definition I use was there way before it became a racially charged word. As I said anyone can be a ******, skin color doesn't matter.

No, he is stupider than that, simply a stupid klansman.

He actually thinks he can define if in his terms for all of us. Wow!

bigreb is motivated by hatred: hatred of others different than himself, and hatred of himself.

If this is what the far right offers, keep it far away from American children.

Last edited:

Really?

Etymology and history
Question book-new.svg
This section needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2009)
Main article: Negro

The variants neger and negar, derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the pejorative French nègre (******). Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and ****** ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

In the Colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[5] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia’s Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name "Begraafplaats van de Neger" (Cemetery of the Negro); an early US occurrence of neger in Rhode Island, dates from 1625.[6] An alternative word for African Americans was the English word, "Black", used by Thomas Jefferson in his Notes on the State of Virginia. Among Anglophones, the word ****** was not always considered derogatory, because it then denoted “black-skinned”, a common Anglophone usage.[7] Nineteenth-century English (language) literature features usages of ****** without racist connotation, e.g. the Joseph Conrad novella The ****** of the 'Narcissus' (1897). Moreover, Charles Dickens and Mark Twain created characters who uttered the word as contemporary usage. Twain, in the autobiographic book Life on the Mississippi (1883), used the term within quotes, indicating reported usage, but used the term "negro" when speaking in his own narrative persona.[8]

In the United Kingdom and the Anglophone world, ****** denoted the dark-skinned (non-white) African and Asian (i.e., from India or nearby) peoples colonized into the British Empire, and "dark-skinned foreigners" — in general. In A Dictionary of Modern English Usage (1926), H. W. Fowler states that applying the word ****** to "others than full or partial negroes" is "felt as an insult by the person described, & betrays in the speaker, if not deliberate insolence, at least a very arrogant inhumanity"; this anti-racist linguistic prescription was deleted from the later editions of Fowler’s Dictionary.

By the 1800s, because ****** had become a pejorative word. In its stead, the term colored became the mainstream alternative to negro and its derived terms. Abolitionists in Boston, Massachusetts, posted warnings to the Colored People of Boston and vicinity. Writing in 1904, journalist Clifton Johnson documented the "opprobrious" character of the word, emphasizing that it was chosen in the South precisely because it was more offensive than "colored."[9] Established as mainstream American English usage, the word colored features in the organizational title of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, reflecting the members’ racial identity preference at the 1909 foundation. In the Southern United States, the local American English dialect changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra. Linguistically, in developing American English, in the early editions of A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language (1806), lexicographer Noah Webster suggested the neger new spelling in place of negro.[10]

By the late 1960s, the social progress achieved in US society, by such as the Black Civil Rights Movement (1955–68), had legitimized the racial identity word black as mainstream American English usage to denote black-skinned Americans of African ancestry. In the event, the “political militant” connotations of black displaced it in favor of the compound blanket term African American. Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Contemporaneously black Americans use the word ******, often spelled in eye dialect as nigga and niggah, without irony, to either neutral effect or as a sign of solidarity.

****** - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know......you're even stupider than you post, because you keep trying to drill though the bedrock of idiocy.

Really?

Etymology and history
Question book-new.svg
This section needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2009)
Main article: Negro

The variants neger and negar, derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the pejorative French nègre (******). Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and ****** ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

In the Colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[5] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia’s Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name "Begraafplaats van de Neger" (Cemetery of the Negro); an early US occurrence of neger in Rhode Island, dates from 1625.[6] An alternative word for African Americans was the English word, "Black", used by Thomas Jefferson in his Notes on the State of Virginia. Among Anglophones, the word ****** was not always considered derogatory, because it then denoted “black-skinned”, a common Anglophone usage.[7] Nineteenth-century English (language) literature features usages of ****** without racist connotation, e.g. the Joseph Conrad novella The ****** of the 'Narcissus' (1897). Moreover, Charles Dickens and Mark Twain created characters who uttered the word as contemporary usage. Twain, in the autobiographic book Life on the Mississippi (1883), used the term within quotes, indicating reported usage, but used the term "negro" when speaking in his own narrative persona.[8]

In the United Kingdom and the Anglophone world, ****** denoted the dark-skinned (non-white) African and Asian (i.e., from India or nearby) peoples colonized into the British Empire, and "dark-skinned foreigners" — in general. In A Dictionary of Modern English Usage (1926), H. W. Fowler states that applying the word ****** to "others than full or partial negroes" is "felt as an insult by the person described, & betrays in the speaker, if not deliberate insolence, at least a very arrogant inhumanity"; this anti-racist linguistic prescription was deleted from the later editions of Fowler’s Dictionary.

By the 1800s, because ****** had become a pejorative word. In its stead, the term colored became the mainstream alternative to negro and its derived terms. Abolitionists in Boston, Massachusetts, posted warnings to the Colored People of Boston and vicinity. Writing in 1904, journalist Clifton Johnson documented the "opprobrious" character of the word, emphasizing that it was chosen in the South precisely because it was more offensive than "colored."[9] Established as mainstream American English usage, the word colored features in the organizational title of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, reflecting the members’ racial identity preference at the 1909 foundation. In the Southern United States, the local American English dialect changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra. Linguistically, in developing American English, in the early editions of A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language (1806), lexicographer Noah Webster suggested the neger new spelling in place of negro.[10]

By the late 1960s, the social progress achieved in US society, by such as the Black Civil Rights Movement (1955–68), had legitimized the racial identity word black as mainstream American English usage to denote black-skinned Americans of African ancestry. In the event, the “political militant” connotations of black displaced it in favor of the compound blanket term African American. Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Contemporaneously black Americans use the word ******, often spelled in eye dialect as nigga and niggah, without irony, to either neutral effect or as a sign of solidarity.

****** - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know......you're even stupider than you post, because you keep trying to drill though the bedrock of idiocy.

WIKI?:lol:

then you of all people should know it's a racist term. Are you denying it was created as a slur to african-american's? You're smarter than that. I don't give a shit what meaning someone tacked on to it, it's a racist term. Period.

no it's not if it was you would never hear a black person say it. What do you mean tacked on? The definition i use was there way before it became a racially charged word. As i said anyone can be a ******, skin color doesn't matter.

no, he is stupider than that, simply a stupid klansman.

Bigreb is motivated by hatred: Hatred of others different than himself, and hatred of himself.

If this is what the far right offers, keep it far away from american children.

stupid jokey thats all you are.

no it's not if it was you would never hear a black person say it. What do you mean tacked on? The definition i use was there way before it became a racially charged word. As i said anyone can be a ******, skin color doesn't matter.

Bigreb is motivated by hatred: Hatred of others different than himself, and hatred of himself.

You are a vile racist, right along with Fowler. I cannot believe you tried to justify your vile language. You are really an awful human being, and any who associate with you cannot be trusted either. We did the right thing with those who "were" you here in the 1970s. They left or they went to jail. No middle ground. Could not let your type of thinking infect our children.

You are a vile racist, right along with Fowler. I cannot believe you tried to justify your vile language. You are really an awful human being, and any who associate with you cannot be trusted either. We did the right thing with those who "were" you here in the 1970s. They left or they went to jail. No middle ground. Could not let your type of thinking infect our children.

I am a vile racist? How so for calling you a ******? Did I call you a ****** because of your race? No I called you a ****** because I regard you as contemptible, inferior and ignorant.

Forum List

Back